Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 113votes)

Dr. Duo

Alt Names: alt 幽靈神醫alt Doctor Duoalt Dr.デュオalt Dr.Duo คมมีด วิญญาณหมอalt 닥터 듀오
Author: Kinoshita Shigeru & Oosawa Yuusuke
Artist: Oosawa Yuusuke
Genres: Drama DramaMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For Shinonome Keisuke, high school student Kotone Tasuku is the only person in the world whom he can communicate with. Once a brilliant surgeon, Shinonome passes away at a young age, only to wander the world as a ghost, a ghost that only Tasuku can see and talk to. When an accident leaves Tasuku’s hot childhood friend Takeuchi Mai’s younger brother severely injured, the only way that he can survive is if Shinonome and Tasuku work together to become the most unusual and possibly talented pair of emergency surgeons the country has ever seen! [vyc]
Go to Dr. Duo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

147 Comments

first time is accident

second time is a coincidence

third time is a goddamn message

If he keep ending up in accidents then people would suspect he is jinxed at least or the cause of the accidents at worst.

I would not be surprise if he is forced to take up at least  BLS/First Aid by authorities that is if they kind not suspect him of wrongdoings. So far it's clearly accidents that he can't possibly cause.

Good read! The MC has a good steady hand AND conviction. Try fixing an artery WITHOUT suction equipment!

However, part of me wants to say this:

POOR KID! Having been operated on with unsterile equipment, has to go through antibiotic therapy to avoid sepsis/infection. Antibiotics hurt whether it's in the vein or in the stomach.

Better than dying though.

Believe!

Believe-it-Naruto-How-else-are-dreams-su

Believe!

"It's like he was together with a first-class surgeon when it happened...!"

Really?

Realllllly?

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllly?

Why not just say something like this

"It looks like it was done by a first-class surgeon...!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *gasp* Hahahahahahaaaaaa.......

Thank you very much for pointing that out. XD

"It's like he was together with a first-class surgeon when it happened...!"

Really?

Realllllly?

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllly?

Why not just say something like this

"It looks like it was done by a first-class surgeon...!

I'm also glad its the MC doing it via advice instead of the ghost possessing his body or something (in which case he coulda just attached himself to any old schlep)

i totally agree with you, with this set up the MC isn't useless at all

I'm also glad its the MC doing it via advice instead of the ghost possessing his body or something (in which case he coulda just attached himself to any old schlep)

I like the fact that the MC is not being possessed by the master surgeon when operating, makes a good read for me. 

I agree completely. 

I like the fact that the MC is not being possessed by the master surgeon when operating, makes a good read for me. 

at least the ghost did not posses him to do the operation that would give me a mix feeling about this manga but given the fact it did not occur---

Follow~~

nice i am in for it something for a change of pace

dam this is nice

This is like Hikaru no Go. Will there be a time jump? Since high school student no matter how skillfull will not  be allowed to  operate on a person.

Need more medical mangas. Can't get enough!

kids dont try this !:P

sofar seems interesting:)

It's good.

first chapter: imagine it if its colored! 

^^

whoah!!! something unusual... surgery is scary in it self.. a common theme for horror.... plusss... adding ghost with it increase the bar of awesomeness... 

XD

Gh-ost Surgery! Woowoo woo woo woo!

In any other shounen that blood would probably be all his.

" hot childhood friend " 

lol I'm in

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics