Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 113votes)

Dr. Duo

Alt Names: alt 幽靈神醫alt Doctor Duoalt Dr.デュオalt Dr.Duo คมมีด วิญญาณหมอalt 닥터 듀오
Author: Kinoshita Shigeru & Oosawa Yuusuke
Artist: Oosawa Yuusuke
Genres: Drama DramaMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For Shinonome Keisuke, high school student Kotone Tasuku is the only person in the world whom he can communicate with. Once a brilliant surgeon, Shinonome passes away at a young age, only to wander the world as a ghost, a ghost that only Tasuku can see and talk to. When an accident leaves Tasuku’s hot childhood friend Takeuchi Mai’s younger brother severely injured, the only way that he can survive is if Shinonome and Tasuku work together to become the most unusual and possibly talented pair of emergency surgeons the country has ever seen! [vyc]
Go to Dr. Duo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

147 Comments

i would hate to be associated with this kid.  everyone around him always suffers a life threatening injury.

even worse with conan, everyone associate with him always killed or at least involve in some dangerous case

i would hate to be associated with this kid.  everyone around him always suffers a life threatening injury.

So this guy just watched another guy get impaled by an umbrella and he still has the stomach for cake?

Series is already ended, around 40 chapters.

Woah. 5 volumes have 40 chapters?

I don't like that girl for some reason.

Because she's the cliched tsundere childhood friend who (so far) had been of little use other than to blush and punch the MC at regular intervals?

Err... you mended the puncture, but the asthma attack..? :(

Just what I get from a manga...

Trivia: cellophane from a cigarette pack also works. Funny how something that destroys the lungs can sometimes help save it.

Anyways, I invite every reader to attend and learn BLS(Basic Life Support) aka CPR/First Aid seminars. And please support your local Red Cross.

After someone just got saved from a life-threatening situation, all his friend can think of is a dessert buffet.....?

I don't like that girl for some reason.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I like this manga a lot. I hope it doesn't end up a short manga.

An emergency ex-lap with the moon as the only light source? YGBFKM.

And didn't do a site prep first either... ooooh, antibiotics.......

Gotta admit though, his crash stash was cool, I want one(though I probably ain't qualified to use it)...

I know the feeling, I was infected by ameoba and I have to take very strong antibiotic for a week. I can't think straight and nauseous.

Did you have to take it orally or by IV line? If you have to take it by IV, I feel for you. That is the shits. I rather have my blood extracted.

Well, according to MU it has 5 volumes, is it long enough? Dunno, but it's not that short. Of course I would prefer a long-running 10 vol or so, cause I'm lovin' it so far. Just hope it has a decent ending.

Guy just happens to run into gruesome accidents every other day, you could almost believe he's possessed.

like motherfucking detective Conan, no matter where he goes, someone dies, he should stay at home. 

No big deal, he only saved a man's life and they let him walk away from the scene no questions asked or anything.  And she's busting his balls....

Guy just happens to run into gruesome accidents every other day, you could almost believe he's possessed.

yay an update!

*reads final page* 

I TAKE BACK ANY ANNOYED THOUGHTS I HAD CONCERNING THE LACK OF UPDATES.

Please continue the fantastic work v.v

looks really good so far

Pretty good , im liking this  it reminds me  of hell kitchen just  less demons and more medicine , it would be quite interesting if he actually goes to medical school.

Lol I wouldn't be studying for exams if I were him!

Ofcourse...

Jcafe no longer gets updates for this series and almost all DL's are deleted because of copyright...

Pretty good , im liking this  it reminds me  of hell kitchen just  less demons and more medicine , it would be quite interesting if he actually goes to medical school.

Good read! The MC has a good steady hand AND conviction. Try fixing an artery WITHOUT suction equipment!

However, part of me wants to say this:

POOR KID! Having been operated on with unsterile equipment, has to go through antibiotic therapy to avoid sepsis/infection. Antibiotics hurt whether it's in the vein or in the stomach.

Better than dying though.

I know the feeling, I was infected by ameoba and I have to take very strong antibiotic for a week. I can't think straight and nauseous.

He is like Conan, everywhere he goes something happens. The difference is that victim is definitely not dead lol

I also wonder about it in that.

first time is accident

second time is a coincidence

third time is a goddamn message

If he keep ending up in accidents then people would suspect he is jinxed at least or the cause of the accidents at worst.

I would not be surprise if he is forced to take up at least  BLS/First Aid by authorities that is if they kind not suspect him of wrongdoings. So far it's clearly accidents that he can't possibly cause.

He is like Conan, everywhere he goes something happens. The difference is that victim is definitely not dead lol

Heeeey guys. Sorry for a few watermarks here and there throughout chapter 2. And sorry for my last page rant. The rant IS NOT directed towards fellow Batoto readers.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics