Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 24votes)

.traeH

Alt Names:
Author: Hanatsu Yaya
Artist: Hanatsu Yaya
Genres: Oneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sequel:

> Past Heaven
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/past-heaven-r11229 )

After being abandoned by first her father then her mother, Yuu has become a girl who refuses to get close to anyone. There is one girl, however, who won't leave Yuu alone. The energetic, popular Ayumu inexplicably can't resist approaching Yuu at every opportunity. Will Ayumu be able to break down the walls that Yuu has created around herself?
Go to .traeH Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

8 Comments

"let's start off.. as friends!"

somewhere deep my heart yell 'its a trap mc!!!'

but this is shojo ai so I have no place :P

Not nearly as dark [considering she didn't blow her head off in front of her class], but Yuu definitely reminded me of Jeremy. She definitely could've gone that route.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

Spoiler

Well i think this is Past Heaven's prequel. 

Wich u can find in dynasty scans.

Liked it.  I wonder . . . maybe this is getting a series.  With the open ending and on the cover page the "Back again due to great demand!" schtick, it may be that this was a one-shot, got a good response, so now they're re-running it this time as the start of a series (probably short, yuri series are rarely long).  We can only hope.

Yeah, the grandpa stepped up.

Hoping it does...I really like the art and wanna know how her feelings develop to love

Liked it.  I wonder . . . maybe this is getting a series.  With the open ending and on the cover page the "Back again due to great demand!" schtick, it may be that this was a one-shot, got a good response, so now they're re-running it this time as the start of a series (probably short, yuri series are rarely long).  We can only hope.

Yeah, the grandpa stepped up.

Grandpa more boss than your average male MC these days

...needs a series.

Grandpas are the best... 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics