Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 56votes)

Ore no Pantsu ga Nerawareteita

Alt Names: alt 俺のばんつが狙われていた。alt My Pantsu are Being Targetedalt Ore no Pantsu ga Nerawareteita.alt Sempakku Diincar
Author: Miyama Okara
Artist: Miyama Okara
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Murakami-kun's dream is to have an ideal relationship with a normal girl like in shoujo mangas. One day, a girl finally confesses to him but to his surprise, all she wants is his underwear! Now, what kind of love story will unfold with his underwear at stake?
Go to Ore no Pantsu ga Nerawareteita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

man, her actions are just plain amazing.

HAHAHA!
Man! I was laughing the entire time I was reading this manga!

Spoiler

So, is her fetish perverse and she gets sexual gratification from it?  Or is it kind of like those people that love to cuddle plushies.. but with underwear?

She nibbles on unwashed underwear with utmost delight... I'd say more like the first one. Though it's more of psychological problem/obsession than a sexual thing.

So that dog likes Murakami too?  XD

lol now we guys know how girls feel violated when we do it to them

Someday I want to see a slow-motion replay of the few seconds after 4th period ended, when she managed to somehow remove his underwear without him even noticing, while he was wearing them.

All I could think of right then was the scene from Zoolander where he tries to do the same:

Spoiler

A remarkable feat, however it was accomplished.

It feels so weird to see the reverse, a pervert girl who likes underwear and is the main heroine xD

lol

In the end he's going commando in school

Its back!!!!

Rofl, hilarious. You'd usually see boys obsessed with underwear, that'd be usually creepy and funny but in manga, perverted girls can be cute lol.

Sorry guys. It's been translated almost 4 months ago(?)... And I'm the one who's been procrastinating... Really, sorry.

I'll be updating this for good before the week ends. >.<

Does anybody know of an artist with a similar drawing style? The art is awesome.

inari konkon 'something something'

the MC is really similar to the girl

Does anybody know of an artist with a similar drawing style? The art is awesome.

Is that metrosexuality that I keep reading about?  Also rise of number of  perverted girls in manga.

there are some shoujo that just as perverted. More so in josei.

Uh, that's not what metrosexuality is. It doesn't mean liking girly things.

So, is her fetish perverse and she gets sexual gratification from it?  Or is it kind of like those people that love to cuddle plushies.. but with underwear?

Oh god, my sides... definitely followed.

M8moMRP.png

weird fetish indeed, I dunno what to make of it. no couple to really root for, yet.

I smell harem manga with different fetish

i bet the other girl will turn out to have some weird fetish too.

probably that or be ultra-ultra-ultra-ultra-ultra-pure and crushingly blunt instant friendzone?

Let's be frank, 99% of all unwashed male underwear just smells like shit and farts. She looks way too moe to be into scat, but hey, I don't judge people by their fetishes. 

way better description than mangahere

LOL. I personally asked Luminair (our PR) to help me make a description for this manga. Glad you liked it better than the one's on MH.

way better description than mangahere

instan follow yeah!! thx batoto :D

These are the type of manga we need.

The summary is original as well as the story.

It bypasses normal love-comedy and

mindless ecchi in a brilliant way.

Instant follow for me.

Lol this is funny, a parody on guys aiming for girls' underwear. And surprisingly it's not ecchi too! Definitely following this!

• dkm likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics