Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 237votes)

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Alt Names: alt ダメな私に恋してくださいalt ダメ恋alt Can't you fall in love with me?alt DameKoialt 请与废柴的我谈恋爱alt Lütfen İşe Yaramaz Beni Sevinalt Please Love the Useless Me
Author: Nakahara Aya
Artist: Nakahara Aya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The unemployed Shibata Michiko is betting everything she has on her romance with a younger man—literally. In order to keep him happy, she deprives herself of the things she wants and buys him expensive clothing and accessories. Since she's flat out broke, she needs to find a job before she starves to death and loses her young love interest. However, Michiko discovers that the boy was never interested in her romantically. Depressed at being dumped and after a series of unsuccessful interviews, she bumps into Kurosawa—an intimidating former boss she used to dislike.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dame-na-watashi-ni-koishite-kudasai-r-r20463
Go to Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

360 Comments

I was a bit hesitant because it's Josei, but, as always, Nakahara Aya never disappoints.

Ah, I've been waiting for a group to pick up this series! Thank you, Dazzling Scans (Alice and Janie)! Take my virtual lollipop as a token of my appreciation~ 644197xychjg5cjg.gif

*grinning from ear to ear as I plow through this babe of a manga*

• Jae likes this

Cute start and followed. Time to begin her new lifeystyle :)

Oh and ty for the release.

Not bad, and I really like the art. Follow. Thanks Dazzling Scans!

Great first chapter, as expected of Nakahara Aya. I already love the heroine, and the interactions between her and Kurosawa are hysterical. Thanks for your hard work, Dazzling Scans.

I suppose it's culture thing, and mostly old people. My mom's also pushing my brother to marry and he's 29. But we from the younger generation don't care about marrying young. I feel like there's nothing wrong with living and dying by yourself.

Well biologically women tend to want to have children regardless of culture.

And there's also the fact that Japan is a very misogynistic country, women have difficulty succeeding in the career department.

The only ones you see are in very particular industry and have all graduates from with top grades for top universities. 

It's all well and cool to live alone, but will you have a good quality of life and will money become an issue?

I don't live in Japan so I wouldn't know. But I'm sure being older doesn't help.

I think it's in the same line of thought that made so that usually women didn't divorce because of the kids, as we all know in Japan the family unit is an important thing, husband and wife usually is after father and mother duties.

(Japan used to have an incredibly lower rate of divorce than all the other first world countries )

To be a divorcee supposedly shows a lack of character and women are looked down upon. I vaguely remember a single mother of 2 being mid 30s saying that she hides from her co-worker and others the fact that she's divorced for that very reason.

I guess not being married at 30 would make people think "there's something wrong with this woman".

You have to realize a lot of women in Japan used to / and still do go to uni and land a job at a corporation just to find husbands within the company.

Bosses try to set their young employees up for marriage. This is all in self-interest obviously, if you're some manager of a department and you've set up a lot of people this is obviously a bonus.

I suppose it's culture thing, and mostly old people. My mom's also pushing my brother to marry and he's 29. But we from the younger generation don't care about marrying young. I feel like there's nothing wrong with living and dying by yourself.

Is it that hard for a woman to marry after 30? I have seen this kind thing in quite a few manga now.

I don't live in Japan so I wouldn't know. But I'm sure being older doesn't help.

I think it's in the same line of thought that made so that usually women didn't divorce because of the kids, as we all know in Japan the family unit is an important thing, husband and wife usually is after father and mother duties. Men usually work gruesome hours ( stuff like 12-14 hours a day sometime including weekends ) and the wife is doing her job and raising the kids pushing them to the limit. Kindergarden in Japan starts at age 3. And school is serious business over there.

(Japan used to have an incredibly lower rate of divorce than all the other first world countries )

To be a divorcee supposedly shows a lack of character and women are looked down upon. I vaguely remember a single mother of 2 being mid 30s saying that she hides from her co-worker and others the fact that she's divorced for that very reason.

I guess not being married at 30 would make people think "there's something wrong with this woman".

You have to realize a lot of women in Japan used to / and still do go to uni and land a job at a corporation just to find husbands within the company.

Bosses try to set their young employees up for marriage. This is all in self-interest obviously, if you're some manager of a department and you've set up a lot of people this is obviously a bonus.

Seem like he's the son or grandson of some high ranking yakuza. It doesn't look like he's following the family path though.

She's 29 time is almost over for her.

Is it that hard for a woman to marry after 30? I have seen this kind thing in quite a few manga now.

Seem like he's the son or grandson of some high ranking yakuza. It doesn't look like he's following the family path though.

She's 29 time is almost over for her.

• Jae likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics