Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

Meh MC is annoying but so many mangas ending lately might as well pick something up.

And then suddenly, he finds a mysterious stone cat underneath a cedar tree atop a hill...

I'm not really pissed... It's just that I've been doing the chapter till 5 am in the morning. And I have a 7:30 class to add on that. What do I get from all that hard work? That lousy comment... that just made me unmotivated to continue this, so I decided to drop it.

Honestly, that person's "lousy comment" was pretty tame compared to the complaints that you'll see most people make. Something like a quotation mark wherever there is supposed to be an apostrophe can really get on people's nerves. I'm actually surprised that was the only comment about it.

It's obviously your decision whether you want to typeset something. However, if you are going to overreact over a simple comment like this, (which I wholly believe you did) then I don't see you typesetting any scanlation for very long, considering that any other negative comments you will see regarding your work will most likely be much worse.

the girl looks like a man with fake boobs and a wig so pretty much a tranny lol the Mc is a pansy and his childhood friend sucks so much already that even wasting another second on this series would make me feel ill so pass.

Okay guys, stop fighting. 

I checked it, and it was nobody's fault. It was just a Mac-Windows compatibility issue. we will have a v2 sooner or later.

p.s. Norway Scan is picking this up. Same TL, Same PR, just a different typesetter. 

OMG. Complaining about such silly mistakes is just too much. It's like you just started to use Web yesterday. Everybody who reads fan translated mangas, develops a brain powered T9, which filters simple typos, and automatically changes small to medium grammar mistakes. I forgot the one who complained about ' and ", but it seems you've got a lot to learn :)
I'm not really pissed... It's just that I've been doing the chapter till 5 am in the morning. And I have a 7:30 class to add on that. What do I get from all that hard work? That lousy comment... that just made me unmotivated to continue this, so I decided to drop it.

And guys, don't worry. Norway Scans picked it up and I won't be the typesetter when that happens.

"H-H-H-Hey n-n-n-now d-d-d-don(")t ya feel m-m-my wr-wr-wrath? O-O-O-Okay~ S-S-Shake it now~ b-b-baby now~~ (lol) That(")s t-t-the way~ Won(")t you a-a-appreciate other p-p-people(")s efforts? J-J-Just because you(")re dissatisfied means y-y-you can c-c-complain. W-W-Won(")t y-y-you try scanlating t-t-this manga if it r-r-really gets o-o-on your n-nerves?"

Oh yeah, just rapping.

Kobe's pissed and this manga is now dropped. Great.

Was this sarcasm?

"H-H-H-Hey n-n-n-now d-d-d-don(")t ya feel m-m-my wr-wr-wrath? O-O-O-Okay~ S-S-Shake it now~ b-b-baby now~~ (lol) That(")s t-t-the way~ Won(")t you a-a-appreciate other p-p-people(")s efforts? J-J-Just because you(")re dissatisfied means y-y-you can c-c-complain. W-W-Won(")t y-y-you try scanlating t-t-this manga if it r-r-really gets o-o-on your n-nerves?"

Oh yeah, just rapping.

Kobe's pissed and this manga is now dropped. Great.

A dense female lead is rare enough (at least to me) to warrant a follow
the fact that page 29 has the best (read: funniest) character shattering expression I've seen just makes it better

Hi, typesetter here. errr...Sorry about the quotation "problem". It seems the font of that automatically makes this (') into this (").

Sorry if it troubled anyone here, I'll change all the text right away. >.<

in return I'll be dropping this. learn to appriciate others work, because comments like that, "it REALLY gets on my nerves".

Please don't let a couple assholes get to you, it will be the majority who suffer :(

Also thank you for this chapter, i hope you will continue with this series.

I'm going to start by saying I made an account just now to ask you to apologize to the typesetter.

While the problem you pointed out did bother me as well, you are demanding perfection to something you feel you are the boss/owner of, as evidence by how you stated your issue.

I will say I'm frustrated at your response for what it has done to a series that just started being scanlated, and will now cease to be for my enjoyment. That won't change as of this point and time. However, I am not angry, wanting to condemn you, or think badly of you. Since I have also made many mountains out of hills. I have also worded things in ways that have made years-long friendships destroyed permanently. I get it.

I'm just hoping you will apologize so I and everyone else can enjoy the work that was put into what looks like will be an enjoyable series.

nyway, on the matters of scans quality,

Why the heck do you use a quotation mark ( " ) for words that are supposed to use apostrophe? Seriously, it REALLY gets on my nerves.

My goodness. How ungrateful. Only in America do people complain about their free stuff.

I hope. 

(Sings: "Proud to be an american") ((off key))

don't you dare quit this project! i'm begging you, on my knees! pllleeeaassee....

Hi, typesetter here. errr...Sorry about the quotation "problem". It seems the font of that automatically makes this (') into this (").

Sorry if it troubled anyone here, I'll change all the text right away. >.<

in return I'll be dropping this. learn to appriciate others work, because comments like that, "it REALLY gets on my nerves".

Eh well... undoubtedly for me the best boy x vampire girl is Karin... but this is pretty enjoyable for the first chapter. Might as well try to see how this will develop.

Anyway, on the matters of scans quality,

Why the heck do you use a quotation mark ( " ) for words that are supposed to use apostrophy? Seriously, it REALLY gets on my nerves.

it might be a difference between British English and American English... 

originally they have to be  one of there special symbols, "〈 〉 《 》 「 」 『 』 【 】".

i checked it again, and you're right. it must be a find&replace hiccup.

Eh well... undoubtedly for me the best boy x vampire girl is Karin... but this is pretty enjoyable for the first chapter. Might as well try to see how this will develop.

Anyway, on the matters of scans quality,

Why the heck do you use a quotation mark ( " ) for words that are supposed to use apostrophe? Seriously, it REALLY gets on my nerves.

Well this setting seems kinda "cheap"... but dammit I love it anyway. Screw logic! This somehow appeals to my weird brain and for some reason I just love how the main characters look... Argh can't really explain it grmblpf...

Aaanyway... It still is a major improvement over the vast sea of (ecchi-)crap I have recently read and for some reason I just like it, even though I have seen similar stuff I can't stand.

I just hope this whole vampire thing won't turn too stupid... (probably will... This always happens...)

Interesting enough I guess. Main character's already pissing me off though. Also the scans are butt, but I doubt that's the translator's fault. 

Yeah, the author definitely overshot the "likeable" range for the MC, and the story seems just a bit too stupid (I try to suspend my disbelief, but it's hard to do so). Well it's only the first chapter, so there is plenty of room for improvement.

Wow that guy actually friendzoned himself... 

Someone finally translated it, I've seen the raws months ago on winny and loved it.

Wow... they went all out in making that reporter unlikable.

"What a douchebag"

I agree

That reporter already pisses me off with just two pages.

A dense vampire meets parasitic reporter...

And a moron thrown in the mix just for kicks...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics