Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 19votes)

Yellow Dragon ga Arawareta!

Alt Names: alt Appearance of the Yellow Dragon!alt イエロードラゴンがあらわれた!
Author: Tamura Mitsuhisa
Artist: Tamura Mitsuhisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A dark and stormy night... A haunted mansion... Shrieking maniacal laughter...

On Pomello Island, a wayward genius named Enji has finally decoded the Encyclopedia of Summoning and with it the knowledge to summon and control the dreaded Yellow Dragon.
The power of the Yellow Dragon is to command all the animals of the world; and with it Enji plans to at last gain fame, respect, and the affections of his beloved Moegi-san.

The conditions are right, the huge egg opens, and out walks... a little girl?

Enji's plans for world domination and winning the love of Moegi-san just fell apart. Or have they...
Go to Yellow Dragon ga Arawareta! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

8 Comments

It ended.. TT^TT

it looks like it have next chapter... this have new season or not?
It saddens me very much that it all ended so fast. I can´t say if it´s because the mangaka lost interest or the magazine decided to end it. Either way, I really wished it continued since Yellow Dragon is amazing. Hilarious, light hearted and heartwarming.

Nevetheless, great read. I thank you CXC Scans for translating this! *Bows
You might expect a static situation from this kinda mango, but things get to change, even if slowly. Of course, this is quite short, so it couldn't become repetitive in just 12 chapters.
The ending suggests some sort of sequel might see the day. I can only hope so.
How nostalgic
dont hate me for this but here is a site with 1-4
http://www.mangachapter.net/2174/yellow-dragon-ga-arawareta.html
Took a while for the story to warm up for me, but it was crumbly sweet at the end.

The first 4 chapters are floating around, don't know why they're not on here though.
why does this start at ch. 5, I can't find it anywhere else either ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics