Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 502votes)

Maga Tsuki

Alt Names: alt まがつきalt ชุลมุนวุ่นรักเทพสาวสุดป่วนalt 不被女神附体就会死吗?alt 마가츠키alt Maga-Tsukialt Богиня неудач
Author: Taguchi Hoshino
Artist: Taguchi Hoshino
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Yasuke was working up the courage to confess his feelings for his childhood friend Akari. It was the perfect opportunity, since the two of them were going to eat dinner alone together at his family's shrine. Before dinner, he rushes through the daily shrine rituals and accidentally breaks a sacred mirror.

A goddess, who looks like a cute girl, curses him for it, and now he will die if he's ever separated from her. All too late, he learns that she's a goddess of misfortune, and horrible things happen around her whenever she's upset. Will he be able to get the goddess to lift the curse? And how will he ever explain this to Akari?
Go to Maga Tsuki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How to read in english New Window ralphpowers
  • 0 Replies
Topic Needs recent english ch. New Window Sanokii
  • 1 Replies
Topic Anybody Else Hate Orihime? New Window Ookami
  • 11 Replies
Topic Which Girl? New Window Naegi
  • 43 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Jdog
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Punishment New Window rayka
  • 2 Replies

1412 Comments

ch 48, the harem just keeps on glowing.

Ch 46 ... Wow, kinda remind me with Tsugumomo ...

(Tsugumomo is a lot more ecchi tough)

Uh-oh, dere hinata and voluptuous izuna might have relegated orihime to 4th place...

That chapter should have been called 'The Nosebleed that Flooded the World'

No update?? Where is the new UPDATE!!!??? T.T

Uh-oh, dere hinata and voluptuous izuna might have relegated orihime to 4th place...

yup mangahere is good place to go for manga i know boo hiss but come one mangafox is region locked off from america and yada yada too tired to badger.

exactly, that's why I keep on saying CR is for crappy ppls... and direct ppls to other manga sites to read instead. (if the manga title isn't in BATOTO or is taken down)

And Mangafox... sigh, that was good site until it got taken over by China and all it's good staff members got fired and they started to Region block... I don't even bother with VPN or stuff just for that.

___ ___ ___

on other note... damn you lucky... beeep....

I want that see-through glasses and a harem that wants to do ero things with you...

Can't even access the manga on crunchyroll, just gives me a "lol 404 error"... at least I found chapter 43 elsewhere.

yup mangahere is good place to go for manga i know boo hiss but come one mangafox is region locked off from america and yada yada too tired to badger.

If it's a misunderstanding then Handa-kun is with you!!!

... I want those damned glasses for... understanding a woman's heart, yes.

indeed.

boobs only looks good because it was hidden

Can't even access the manga on crunchyroll, just gives me a "lol 404 error"... at least I found chapter 43 elsewhere.

ah there are not more chapters , well CR has licensed this manga so we could continue reading in that web.

time to read on mangafox

i tried crunchyroll but god, their reader is so bad i wont use it even for free

ah there are not more chapters , well CR has licensed this manga so we could continue reading in that web.

Seems like no one has the balls to upload the chapter 42 lol

42 was pretty fun.Amaterasu's always fun :P

Japanzai's announced this manga, Maga Tsuki is dropped because it been officially licenced by crunchyroll and to read lastest chapter 42 link below

Spoiler

Too bad he still gets slapped for this stuff. In DxD, Issei wakes up with either two girls naked on his bed, or at least 10 girls in negligee, AND he's engaged, AND he actually has a harem where all of the girls are okay with it. Get good, Yasuke.

Now we know Yasuke does not look at his sister's face when talking....

I feel we should be worried that the only thing he sees of her is her chest...

well, those are some excellent views.

So who was the guy behind the post? foreshadowing?

Nah, just a certain okama god.

So who was the guy behind the post? foreshadowing?

Never before this chapter have I wished so badly that this manga was Seinen...

Do these girls even want the D? There's literally no reason for them to stick around if they're going to be pissed off all the time.

There is no such thing as the concept of sex in the world of shounen, any H incident can only end in slaps or nosebleeds.

Do these girls even want the D? There's literally no reason for them to stick around if they're going to be pissed off all the time.

Poor Yasuke.  The struggle is real.

You bastard.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics