Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 32votes)

.flow - untitled (doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt .flow dj
Author: Mariyasu
Artist: Mariyasu
Genres: Adventure AdventureDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Manga doujinshi by Mariyasu, a user on pixiv, based on .flow, a Yume Nikki fangame done in RPGMaker2000.
Go to .flow - untitled (doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

9 Comments

Damn, that was a great read indeed =w=)/

I love it <3

I decided to discontinue my support of this site, batoto. Therefore, my releases will be (hopefully) taken down soon. It's my decision, and not the staff's, so get angry at me and not them (well, I guess you can get angry at them if they don't take these down, going against my will, but I know you wont). Of course, this applies too to any of my future releases, so don't expect to see me around here any more (I'll try to reply PMs and things like that, but that's it).

Thank you very much for reading my releases until now, and I hope you keep doing so, even if they won't be here anymore.

Edit: Ok, I'm in the middle of talks with the staff, so maybe it won't happen in the end? For the time being, it's wait and see.

Anyone who likes this doujinshi should play "The Witch's House." It's is almost exactly like this and it is freeware.

I really enjoyed it. I wish the story was a bit simpler, but the art was fantastic and it was very emotionally disturbing.

Sorry for the delay.

With this third chapter, this manga is finished. I hope you enjoyed it at least as much as I did. And if someone needs something (like, for example, the PSD files because they want to make their own translation to their own language), just send me a PM, just ask for it, and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for reading.

Thank you for the translation, Dreamless_Window.

You're welcome. Let's see if I can do the last chapter before next week.

This doujinshi is awesome as fuck.

Awesome.

As.

Fuck.

Thank you for the translation, Dreamless_Window.

let's hope this is better than the yume nikki one!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics