Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 45votes)

Double Gauge

Alt Names: alt ダブルゲージalt 药GG-Double Gaugealt GG
Author: Sayuki
Artist: Sayuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Diseases manifests into creatures called "Gifts" (Gods of Disease) and it is the duty of "The Staff of Aesculapius" to save people from their pain and suffering. Unfortunately, the world's in not so capable of hands... Alz, the world's weakest of weak heroes and Miradol, a girl who does whatever she pleases!
Go to Double Gauge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

Can't wait until all they Hygieia gather, still a few more chapters until Lize appears.

Spoiler

What a prophet :D

Thank you. ^_^

Huh...

Spoiler

What a prophet :D

I found Chinese-translated if anyone can read Chinese. http://www.dm5.com/manhua-yao-gg-double-gauge/

I can recognize the face Alz makes in page 9 anywhere. I immediately knew he had just met this manga's version of his Magnificence, the holy sword Excalibur.

Huh...

Spoiler

Wut?

i agree that this is bad for phobics. tho im ok with the spiders, that girl's arm at chapter 2 made me close my effin browser xD forgot what its called but its a disgust of holes or bumps or w/e. its so severe that i get hives when seeing a bad case.

Spoiler

No, he's actually dead. He won't stay that way of course, you'll find out in chapter 5

Spoiler

Cream puff is serious business.

*shudders* So many needles...

Eeew, so the "gauge" is referring to "needle gauge"  -_-

Then there's the spiders.

This is not a good one for phobics.  Or maybe it is; they say shock therapy sometimes helps.

Oh god, I HATE needles!!

Gonna see how this plays out... for now.

Very similar to Kaitai Shinsho 0.

/me thinks of harry potter volume 2, chamber of secrets.

Seems nice, the art on this one is awesome and the creepy spiders will give me nightmares many year to come.

Unlimited Syringe Works

Finally, Double Gauge got translated. Hopefully, updates are quick. Can't wait till they got the chapter where the other pharmacists are introduced, especially Heizu and Lize.

hmmm the idea is not very original, there are already a few manga with exact same setting and guy/girl  dual team and whats more is the MC has same personality as well.

i dont think this manga can last much longer before getting cancel

Um, no. It's easily one of comic gene's more popular manga and it's currently at chapter 15(it's a monthly manga) in Japan and it's still introducing new characters and plot points

Ah spiders....

spiders.jpg

hmmm the idea is not very original, there are already a few manga with exact same setting and guy/girl  dual team and whats more is the MC has same personality as well.

i dont think this manga can last much longer before getting cancel

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics