Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 134votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんと2
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It starts where the last season ended, Aito and Ashisu meet their new assistant. The entry of a new member. What kind of story can she make out of Aito and Ashisu's life?

Prequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-r258 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh my god, this manga will never end! New Window Evan Dark
  • 5 Replies
Topic mangaka-san to Assistant-san to WIKI New Window battradio
  • 0 Replies
Topic First promotional video of anime 'Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to' New Window KitanoKen90
  • 0 Replies
Topic Here we go again! Latest chapter discussion New Window Maglad
  • 2 Replies

215 Comments

The new girl has symmetry with Ashisu-san.  Pink and blue, hmmm . . .

I can't wait to see what happens when the new girl falls prey to the chief editor and sister-san.^^

YES!

YES !
Another sequel !

yes!! finally~

Yes!! more crazy antics and pantyshots!!

キターーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

K7HtJOd.gif

Aito is still all

Spoiler

K7HtJOd.gif

And just when I thought it was over.

YEESSSS!! Holy YES! Hell YES! Damn YES!

It's hereeee XD

Now the question is - who's manga is this? :D

Hm, i don't rlly care about the new character, for now she's just there. Nothing rlly special about her for a first impression but then again it is the first chapter. Well as long as they dont change aito ill be fine.

The best!

Mr Panties lover in action :D

The second coming is here!

Here we go again!!!

Makes no sense why end the first series if your simply going to restart it as a season 2, they should of kept going on first series, and not only they make a season 2 but introduce man haters so are we getting a yuri season 2 where she gets man hating assistants and just makes no sense , did manga change publishers is that why they changes the series name and season, why end the first to simply restart with 2, or is this a spin off

Yea the new girl does suck shes going to be beyond annoying i can see it already sigh..... now we just dont have 1 bitch we get 2 at the same time how wonderful.

His Full Name might be Aito Yuuki Rito :rolleyes:

The art of falling down together with the women's underwear

yuuki rito's skill is more powerful than that because as soon as the underwear is out of the way his face makes a dive there.

Looks like the new girl is just a clone of her

You know the real genius of this series?  It's all about "What would happen if I put these two people in a room together?"  Thankfully with Aito, it almost always involves childlike innocence ending with partial nudity.

New girl sucks

His Full Name might be Aito Yuuki Rito :rolleyes:

The art of falling down together with the women's underwear

Still got a long way to go before he attains the enlightened state of Yuuki Rito.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics