Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 113votes)

Amairo Islenauts

Alt Names: alt Amairo * Islenautsalt Amairo*Islenautsalt 天色*アイルノーツalt Sky-Colored Islenaurs
Author: Yuzu Soft
Artist: Kiduki Erika
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new teacher finds himself a newly appointed position as a teacher at an all girls school... on an island... in the sky! How will he make do in his new surroundings? Or the residents of this island who seem like they came from another world? And what's more, how will he fare at being a teacher?
Go to Amairo Islenauts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

167 Comments

I love the art so much. 

what you expect from yuzu soft :D

Spoiler
just look at the OP :D

Number of followers is climbing.. and climbing..

Its not because of the editing, if I show you the scanned raws they are present there the squares and all, all I did with the cleaning was increase brightness an so forth of the original scans

No need, thanks, I figured it's because it's so strongly black and white on my screen that the square tones really stick out. Funny enough, changing the zoom on the page made it better (and gave the outlines a tinge of blue for some reason).

... ...

Followed.

The best thing is this series is based off an H eroge

banzfLC.jpg

SWARM THE FOLLOW BUTTON MEN! SWARRRM!

this.

instantly following. looks like a negima knock-off, but i did enjoy negima as well so i dont mind

Spoiler

Spoiler

this.

instantly following. looks like a negima knock-off, but i did enjoy negima as well so i dont mind

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't know if it's the manga itself, or something to do with the editing, but those square tones on the backgrounds and shades really mess with my eyes - probably even more if my screen was brighter.

Its not because of the editing, if I show you the scanned raws they are present there the squares and all, all I did with the cleaning was increase brightness an so forth of the original scans

I don't know if it's the manga itself, or something to do with the editing, but those square tones on the backgrounds and shades really mess with my eyes - probably even more if my screen was brighter.

That is how the raws are if Iinked the origional raws I scanned you see the square and all

This manga is

Spoiler

Cliches are everywhere, but still a decent first chapter.

what a good start to start teaching ><....

epic page 1

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics