Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 113votes)

Amairo Islenauts

Alt Names: alt Amairo * Islenautsalt Amairo*Islenautsalt 天色*アイルノーツalt Sky-Colored Islenaurs
Author: Yuzu Soft
Artist: Kiduki Erika
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new teacher finds himself a newly appointed position as a teacher at an all girls school... on an island... in the sky! How will he make do in his new surroundings? Or the residents of this island who seem like they came from another world? And what's more, how will he fare at being a teacher?
Go to Amairo Islenauts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

167 Comments

That cover. =3

And that ending...makes me want to get the game. =w=

Well, that's a warm ending...

Awww.. that was an adorable final chapter. Sad it ended so early.

Spoiler

Dat kiss <3

Really? There's no 'E - proceed to rape her while she's unconscious'?

wrong H games producer ... *x* ...

I think yuzusoft wouldn't put this kind of option, you're thinking of lilith's games there.

at the end says climax..i feel its gonna be short yet again

That's really not a funny joke.

This is where you the player can make choices that impact the rest of the game:

A- Carry her princess style to the infirmary

B- Sit there until she wakes up

C- Shake her awake

D- Proceed with emergency mouth-to-mouth resuscitation

ok February 2014 this is going to be animated!!!!

she suddenly fell asleep, defenseless and alone with sensei ... and next chapter the "climax" 

300_2270082.png

Well, VN based mangas do seem not to last too long (they only cover the biginning of the story and one of the possible routes), so it's actually quite possible that it does end in the next chapter with a kiss scene that marks the "conclusion" of shirley's route (well, the ending of work safe portions at least, since this is actually an eroge)

A good example would be Dracu-Riot's manga. Like this manga it also adapted a Yuzusoft VN. However the manga ended at the conclusion of the VN's common route, which was pretty dissapointing. That manga was clearly just a little bit of advertiseing for the VN haha.

So much plot

I believe the "climax" is referring to the climax of this arc (most likely), but I understand your feelings. It would be incredibly disappointing for this manga to end so soon.

Well, VN based mangas do seem not to last too long (they only cover the biginning of the story and one of the possible routes), so it's actually quite possible that it does end in the next chapter with a kiss scene that marks the "conclusion" of shirley's route (well, the ending of work safe portions at least, since this is actually an eroge)

Don't tell me it ends after just one more chapter....X_X

I believe the "climax" is referring to the climax of this arc (most likely), but I understand your feelings. It would be incredibly disappointing for this manga to end so soon.

Don't tell me it ends after just one more chapter....X_X

UPrJhgn.jpg?1

This is where you the player can make choices that impact the rest of the game:

A- Carry her princess style to the infirmary

B- Sit there until she wakes up

C- Shake her awake

D- Proceed with emergency mouth-to-mouth resuscitation

Oh man, this manga has such great PLOTS! Shirley best girl fanservice ftw.

...and don't  call me Shirley!

HAHAHAHA **suddenly sleepy** ZZzZzzZZ

So...its just an introduction to a new dark skinned harem member...meh. "Diversity" I guess

Or NouCome for short.

Looks like the new anime this season called My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy.

To make sure check My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy

What the hell is happening with the ridiculously long anime/manga/visual novel names lately.

Looks like the new anime this season called My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy.

To make sure check My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics