Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 35votes)

Love Theory

Alt Names: alt Love Rironalt LOVE理論alt LOVE理论alt Teoria do Amoralt Любовная теория
Author: Mizuno Keiya
Artist: Satou Masaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Loser Yarahata Kanji can’t even have a normal conversation with a girl let alone have any kind of relationship with one. But one day a ghost named Aiya appears and declares that he has been tasked with the mission to change Kanji’s life. At this rate, the Yarahata name will not live on so Aiya will become a love education teacher and coach him on how to develop relationships with girls.

The first hurdle comes when he starts a part time job at a convenience store and sees that his co-worker is a hot girl named Yoshizato Saki who also happens to be the store owner’s daughter. With the help of Aiya, Kanji, although stumbling along the way, has a conversation with her and builds a relationship. But he has miles to go if he wants to be the kind of person that can date beautiful women.
Go to Love Theory Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

wow that message was an instant kill xD......

it like u said " i will be popular starting tomorrow so u guys must prepare"

if its me i ll lock myself forever in my room >.>

btw so refreshing -follow-

LoL

I can't stop laughing

I wonder if this manga would be like another guidance manga such as Futari Ecchi (guide book of sex) or etc. This could be last longer than I thought.

p/s: To any guy who want to take this manga seriously words by words, well don't. It's a manga, and reality is but a cruel mistress.

That's true in one point. But, to be precise, don't take entirely. There might be some slipped tips. But, there are some good tips that you can take that as a suggestion if you are clever how and when to use it.

If you use it wrong, it can be worse than the MC's situation.

kinda fun. lol

WTF another lame-ass MC

lol Hoon, you finally did this!

haha seems like a fun manga!

Good stuff. Followed.

p/s: To any guy who want to take this manga seriously words by words, well don't. It's a manga, and reality is but a cruel mistress.

"It sure is tough"

This manga may just be a contender on beating Prison School for Best reaction faces.

I feel like this is the start of a beautiful adventure...And I can't fucking wait to see where it's going to take us..

Followed.

Hm... I must now subject this theory to scientific validity: I need test subjects, anyone who is willing to embarrass themselves for the sake of science/love, and a control group of some kind... ANY VOLUNTEERS???

Holy f this is awesome. I was totally expected some usual cliché but Aiya is an amazing teacher with a daredevil attitude like GTO.

MAMMA MIA.

What... Just what... My mind can't comprehend!

amazed.gif

It's just so amazing!

lol awesome that begining was hilarious

So fucking awesome following and moar plz!

YO THAT PHONE MESSAGE AT THE END

Seriously wtf? How's that old guy getting so much tail in the spirit world?!

dafuq is going on..

On a serious note, there's some interesting slapstick comedy romance mangas recently, this one included.

Otogi Taisen Fantasma is one and Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi is another, also Nejimaki Kagyu..

All of them made me wtf.

Spoiler

fmnpsh.jpg

Instant followed. 10/10.

So he's learning the theory i created. Good luck with that, son.

That was kind of awesome, lol '~'

The beginning was weird... but im following lol

...What lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics