Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 152votes)

Kamisama Hajimemashita

Alt Names: alt จิ้งจอกเย็นชากับสาวซ่าเทพจำเป็นalt 元气少女缘结神alt 神様はじめましたalt Divine Nanamialt 见习元气女神alt Kami-sama Hajimemashitaalt Kamisama Kissalt Разрешите представиться - Бог
Author: Suzuki Julietta
Artist: Suzuki Julietta
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Momozono Nanami’s dad, a man with a penchant for gambling, disappeared after accumulating a huge amount of debt. Thus, she was chased out of her house by the debt collectors. When she met a timid guy being chased by a dog, he told her that he’d give her his house. She believed his persuasive talk, but when she went to his house… it turned out to be a shrine. Moreover, a guy with fox ears appeared, which made Nanami even more confused. What will become of homeless and confused Nanami?

============Staff Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow re-hosting of licensed content. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Kamisama Hajimemashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [deleted] New Window ohkrystals
  • 0 Replies
Topic kamisama hajimemashita 135 New Window beccaxoxo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Little help, please? New Window Clau Schwa
  • 2 Replies
Topic for fangirl-ling and spazz-ing purposes New Window bumblebee310
  • 8 Replies
Topic Last chapter discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 5 Replies
Topic chinese raws (spoilers) New Window dark.chii
  • 4 Replies

74 Comments

And thanks for the chapters! :)
I checked out the site Mouse mentioned. They aren't raws. They're Chinese scans. Seriously... It's not that complicated.
Spoiler
all the earlier chapters can be downloaded on the tateami scans page... but they also have the policy not to upload their scans on online readers since KH is licensed in the usa...
o: please tell me you'll update right up to chapter 90 ;D the raws are out on veryim ^^ too bad i cant read japanese otherwise i'd help translate :(
i don't like Kamisama Hajimemashita's anime T-T
I'm not sure how I feel about scans taken from Mangafox... -_-;
Updated the description to reflect Aerandria Scans' policy. Other English chapters (or chapter) will not be taken down yet until we have reassessed the comic based on our guidelines. Sorry guys. :(

This manga will be getting an Anime

Spoiler

wheres the rest??????
this manga is really good!!! thumbs up!
Spoiler

If only Nanami were awake to hear it >.<
`NANAMI! You lucky girl~
Spoiler
Nawww, who knew that
Spoiler
I'm
Spoiler

xD
Slap and tickle with a friend. ROFL
The translations are a bit awkward, but I'm happy to see chapters come out so quickly. c:
Spoiler
OMG, IT'S SO CUTE!!!
Spoiler
I'm so relieved that it's one of those shojo without as much sparkles and glitter, or big eyes. Sure, all the guys are bishounen, but they aren't over doing it. Also, the mc is totally down to earth and a perfectly normal girl, minus the obvious, and Tomoe's character is the perfect balance for her. Over all a great series.
This mangaka also wrote "Karakuri Odette", one of the better manga on the "teenage girl robot" theme--sometimes funny, sometimes dark, got the whole learning to have emotions and stuff happening.
This is probably good too, I'd better start reading.

I'm officially in love with Tateami Scans

Spoiler

<3 <3 <3 <3

I'll be able to read Kamisama Hajimemashita on Batoto? Deer God, how great 'O'
English release name for anyone wondering is Kamisama Kiss. Fairly good shoujo series, at least from the first three volumes.
Licensed. Chapters removed due to Aerandra Scans policy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics