Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 115votes)

Otogi Taisen Fantasma

Alt Names: alt 御伽大戦 ファンタズマalt Otogi Taisen Fantasumaalt Otogi Taisen Phantasma
Author: Yoshimura Hideaki
Artist: Yoshimura Hideaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada Tarou is living a regular life, until the death of the father he never sees catapults him into the role of the 13th King of the holy Phantasma kingdom. Now that he's king, Tarou has become the target of assassins, and all he has on his side is a mistress, Princess Kaguya, whose goal is to make Tarou a worthy king.
Go to Otogi Taisen Fantasma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Main Characters New Window Leniahi
  • 0 Replies

177 Comments

>Kaguya
>Jeweled branch of Hourai
>Bunnies

Touhou anyone?

Spoiler

I may be wrong, but isn't the story of Kaguya-Hime an old Japanese fairy tale? It wouldn't necessarily be Touhou, would it? Though, Mokou showing up would be pretty funny...

Great art, generic start and a wimpy MC.  A forgettable series.

A country at the ends of the modern world where magic so happens to be possible?  Really?

@trannon1:  Well, considering that both of them tried to kill him, I think his refusal is justified.

Silly girl - doesn't she know that boys in ecchi manga are naturally immune to tentacle attacks?

Yeah...sure...

Silly girl - doesn't she know that boys in ecchi manga are naturally immune to tentacle attacks?

Harem, ecchi, magic, ecchi, comedy, ecchi. Damn right.

It also appears that... the MC can become someone worth the air he breathes.

that skill..
looks like another disciple of Master Rito

I hate that these protagonists always complain about their harems. Are they freaking Tsun? Jeez, they should take a lesson from Arata of Trinity Seven.

*harem tag*??

instantly follow :3

now on page 20. there are word that been censored. haha.

lets discuss.

" I'll smash your ooo  with my ^^^ "

ooo seem real if we think its mean ball

but the ^^^ if you think its gonna be b--b now that funny. LOL

Spoiler

49b53XP.gif

Another violent woman huh.

I hope other charcters would overshadow her

Follow since kings/leaders/tacticians as mc  interest me

I came here because I saw Ajimu Najimi on the thumbnail. lol

hmmm this is monthly ....so 30+ pages per chapter we can expect..

Read page 5 MC introduction:

Spoiler

"Ordinary"-Protagonist No.12587932 -.-

For some reason, I get really annoyed whenever I read this kind of Introduction....

Well,

I still hope he develops some kind of personality in the future :)

Just hope the male lead get his act together. I get lazy reading about male leads that doesn't want to do anything that destroy their so called ordinary life.

Hmm another protagonist that wants to live out their lives in peaceful ordinary days.

*Looks at his own life*

Nope! Nothing interesting here! Give me the assassins, the harems, the countless eventful days, the tsuderes, the lolis, and hell I might even take the yanderes!

the beginning was promising but the end is generic -,-

should i keep this one guys?

dammit i thought this would be different! It's probably gonna be the same old, they move in, start going to school, all while fighting off assassins everyday. no idea why i got my hopes up. they'll probably transfer into his school in a few chapters.

Holy crap, its by YOSHIMURA Hideaki?   I've loved his previous work (although the sudden axe was kinda dissapointing). 

This has now been bookmarked and favorited on every single program/site I use. 

From start to end I got the word "chuunibyou" around my head -.-

>Kaguya
>Jeweled branch of Hourai
>Bunnies

Touhou anyone?
Spoiler

I love the *plot! Thanks CXC scans :)

Be strong like an ox.... eeer zangief!

Spoiler

I'm liking this already. Followed~

Not bad. Worth keeping track of to see how it develops.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics