Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 257votes)

Birdmen

Alt Names: alt バードメン
Author: Tanabe Yellow
Artist: Tanabe Yellow
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eishi Karasuma is a loner with a monotone life and his only friend is Mikisada Kamoda. One day they venture together while skipping class and they meet Tsubame, a very energetic girl, and Rei Sagisawa, a pretty boy that attends the same middle school. On their way back to school a sudden event happens. A mysterious boy with wings will come to help.
Go to Birdmen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Birdmen New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

445 Comments

Fennec, she's a time traveler. Sorry for the spoiler. XD

On page 25 there's a typo: "Rei-kun, I'm thirty." Normally I don't really make a big deal about typos, but this one is just strangely hilarious to me. She looks reeeeaaally good for her age. XD

fuuuuuuu..... cliffhanger ! 

*Looks at chapters name* "Prologue 1..." *Sudden realization* *Scared to death face* "It´s Tokage no Ou all over again. NOOO!!!!"

I really hope it's nothing like Tokage no Ou, that was a disaster... Both MC is a little on the darker side, but this one seems actually decent (Tokage was a pushover, and stupid). And no assassins so far (let's hope it stays that way)

really? I was more thinking that it looks more like:

evil_eye_code_geass_9296.png

It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's....a birdman!

rqvokj.png

The synopsis usually has spoilers, since that's what is supposed to get you interested in the series. "Vague stuff happens" is a bad synopsis for getting people interested.

That's one seriously unpleasant MC. For a second there I thought this was going to be a male version of "It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular" and then his friend showed up, thank gods.

It's not spoilers it happens in the second chapter which was in the same issue as this one

*Looks at chapters name* "Prologue 1..." *Sudden realization* *Scared to death face* "It´s Tokage no Ou all over again. NOOO!!!!"

Also the description has mayor spoilers.

That's a pretty big 14 year old ^_^"

I wouldn't want to tussle with him...

I thought the same thing, haha.

Biiiiiiiiiirdman!

Is it wrong that I suddenly thought of this?

Spoiler

YESS Tanabe Yellow new series :3

Also the MC's design is similar to Keima from TWGOK, although his personality is closer to Tomoki from Watamote.

=/ eishi makes me puke. he's the reason for all of his own problems (why are you hungry? you skipped breakfast), has a superiority complex, and whines constantly. He's like Cawfield from Catcher in the Rye. I HATED Cawfield. I also probably spelled his name wrong.

And yet i'm following anyway.

That's a pretty big 14 year old ^_^"

I wouldn't want to tussle with him...

do you guys now if this will be serialized?

Yes it will. This time it's a full manga by Tanabe Yellow ;)

do you guys now if this will be serialized?

I really hope RedHawkScans picks this up.  I loved Kekkaishi and Laughter in the End of the World and wished Yellow would have continued that but this new series should be great too.

Tanabe Yellow :3

Check out 'Laughter in the End of the World'

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics