Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 113votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~

Alt Names: alt 冴えない彼女の育てかた~egoistic-lily~alt 路人女主的养成方法~egoistic-lily~alt How to Turn A Dull Girl into A Heroine~egoistic-lily~alt 시원찮은 그녀의 육성방법 ~egoistic-lily~alt SaeKano ~egoistic-lily~alt Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ~Egoistic-Lily~alt Saenai Hiroin no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Kanojo no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lily
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Sawamura Spencer Eriri, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-r9674 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Download Saenai Kanojo...Egoistic-Lily zips from Dropbox New Window anonymous preferred
  • 8 Replies

214 Comments

I hope the scene writer (Black haired girl) isn't a fujoshi....

But then where will be the fun in that?

I cried while they cried

I hope the scene writer (Black haired girl) isn't a fujoshi....

I feel like I missed something in reference to the game and flashbacks. He must have confessed to her at some point, I guess?

Spoiler

Giggity

haha! that was a good one, though I think my favorite was this one :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Giggity

It's quite cliche, but this is Maruto's writing so I'm hoping it will develop nicely. 

So has anyone mentioned why their secrets are only known to a few (including the MC)?

I don't care what anyone else says, the main character is badass even if this becomes a harem, he will deserves it lol.

and I already see him ending with the childhood friend, she is the closet to him out of the lot and rhey would be a epic couple xD

Spoiler

>Not a tsundere character

That's just what you think MC

cant get enough of eriri

now what about the black hair true nature :D

at least the girls in the harem are pretty awesome.

Spoiler

Maruto Fumiaki is the author of White Album 2, Parfait ~Chocolat Second Brew, Forklore Jam, Konnyaku, and Damekoi. It's only absurd to call him a newb...when he is one of the top eroge scenario writers who showed way more talented works than dozens of LN writers out there... 

gosh, so he is writer story for various VN ... (not LN)

hmm, seems focused for multi angle love rivalry ...

I guess this one might be good too ...

I smell harem... who am I kidding, I want this to be a harem! I live vicariously through manga and anime \(*3*)/

some trivia, the anime she's watching is Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

not like you guys care anyways T.T

Or it could be Highschool of the Dead. =p

some trivia, the anime she's watching is Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

not like you guys care anyways T.T

Maruto Fumiaki is the author of White Album 2, Parfait ~Chocolat Second Brew, Forklore Jam, Konnyaku, and Damekoi. It's only absurd to call him a newb...when he is one of the top eroge scenario writers who showed way more talented works than dozens of LN writers out there... 

Oi, I never notice the author is Fumiaki until you talk about it, now I expect some serious mind-raping triangle love here, not some harem shit. Wish my hope is not wrong

artist aside, the author for story "MARUTO Fumiaki" seems still newbs ...

let's hope he will do a good work in making the story ...

No wonder the art looked familiar, its the same artist of Mayo Chiki :D
Hopefully the story will be as good as the art.

artist aside, the author for story "MARUTO Fumiaki" seems still newbs ...

let's hope he will do a good work in making the story ...

all hail twin tail

Love this artist

No wonder the art looked familiar, its the same artist of Mayo Chiki :D
Hopefully the story will be as good as the art.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Katsuragi Keima........"hmmph another so called galge god in making"

"Challenge Accepted"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics