Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 113votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~

Alt Names: alt 冴えない彼女の育てかた~egoistic-lily~alt 路人女主的养成方法~egoistic-lily~alt How to Turn A Dull Girl into A Heroine~egoistic-lily~alt 시원찮은 그녀의 육성방법 ~egoistic-lily~alt SaeKano ~egoistic-lily~alt Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ~Egoistic-Lily~alt Saenai Hiroin no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lilyalt Saenai Kanojo no Sodatekata - Egoistic-Lily
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Sawamura Spencer Eriri, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-r9674 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Download Saenai Kanojo...Egoistic-Lily zips from Dropbox New Window anonymous preferred
  • 8 Replies

214 Comments

Lol no. It's her drawing, even if it's "+18" she has the right to see it. Not being able to watch your own drawing 'cause it's +18 is like not being able to watch your own body.

Brilliant logic, indeed!

That's it. After what I see in ch5, I'm following this closely.

Only if she can draw with her eyes closed.

Lol no. It's her drawing, even if it's "+18" she has the right to see it. Not being able to watch your own drawing 'cause it's +18 is like not being able to watch your own body.
The art really good, especially eriri Dat tsundere

eriri <3

someone know where i can read the original story? cause in the page there is no chapters '-'

I just realise, MC is like the discount stupider version of Keima Katsuragi -_-

Last panel of this page:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/191827/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily_ch03_by_norway-scan/15

THA-...That make sense actually.

Only if she can draw with her eyes closed.

Someone give her a mirror

She really needs to see her own face and act everytime she talk to the MC

Well if you stop being so "Tsun" "Tsun" and start being more  "Dere" Dere", he might make that can of face to you too.

Spoiler

Ouch, now that's going to leave a fucking mark.

I agree. The only thing worse than a useless protagonist with no self-confidence is an overconfident useless protagonist who doesn't realize he's useless.

Given that there's a heroine who takes being plain and normal to absurd levels and a tsundere that doesn't make too much sense in her logic patterns, it actually works to have an overconfident protagonist in a series like this.

I agree. The only thing worse than a useless protagonist with no self-confidence is an overconfident useless protagonist who doesn't realize he's useless.

kinda fit the title.

thanks Norway scans for picking up this series and thanks svines for uploading!

OK wat? So this story focuses on the typical tsundere childhood friend? Nothing bad with that, I love mild tsunderes, but I'd really have liked it if they were going for the "plain" girl route.

...that guy annoys me sooooo much...

Someone know where i can read the original history?? cause on the page there is no chapters...

thanks

Hmm so is this story about the short hair girl or the blonde one? i saw some raws but they look like it's about the short hair girl idk but this is good not like the other harems out there

Gods, that guy annoys me sooooo much... "OH MY GOD, YOU ARE WRITING THINGS ACCORDING TO YOUR PUBLIC, LIKE A PRO SHOULD.... WHERE IS YOUR SOOOUUUUL! NOW I WILL MAKE OTHER PEOPLE WRITE SOMETHING CLICHE BECAUSE OF MOEEEEEEE!"

Makes me want him to die. Since it'll end up a harem, I hope for a nice boat.

it's a side story focusing on the twintail girl from the original harem series.  meaning it's much less likely to be a harem itself

That was one hell of a synopsis.

My power level rises after reading the chapter

5%2850%29.png

Looks like I'll be a foreigner otaku diplomat in the future as well then.

Gods, that guy annoys me sooooo much... "OH MY GOD, YOU ARE WRITING THINGS ACCORDING TO YOUR PUBLIC, LIKE A PRO SHOULD.... WHERE IS YOUR SOOOUUUUL! NOW I WILL MAKE OTHER PEOPLE WRITE SOMETHING CLICHE BECAUSE OF MOEEEEEEE!"

Makes me want him to die. Since it'll end up a harem, I hope for a nice boat.

I feel like I missed something in reference to the game and flashbacks. He must have confessed to her at some point, I guess?

No quite the opposite actually. They were crying together and such because of the game. They were both remembering the time they played the game together. The joke as it were is the manga eludes to this and sets it up. The pay off is that they weren't crying because they couldn't be together, they were crying because the character in the game graduated.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics