Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 111votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata

Alt Names: alt 不起眼女主角培育法alt 冴えない彼女の育てかたalt 路人女主的养成方法alt How to raise a novice Heroinealt 시원찮은 그녀를 위한 육성방법alt SAEKANO - How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Moriki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Side Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Girls Side
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-girls-side-r21426 )

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Please continue???? New Window delectro
  • 0 Replies

194 Comments

What was in messily erased text bubble in this pic?

Spoiler

There's also an untranslated text bubble here.

Spoiler

I request a v2 with the text fixed.

i seriously confused which one of the series is the main story? or the 3 of them are the stand alone version?

i have a deja vu

One per month, in a row. And I didn't force or request them to do this specifically; they chose this project on their own from a few options I gave them.

You know, you should revise that policy of yours...

Interesting, the way this is written makes it easily converted to anime

Translation could be better, but I'm not experienced in proofreading and I think it's good enough.

Hopefully you can find a proofreader but can't ask for anything better as no specific translated bubble popped out on me. Seen much worse.

Holy shit, AP. You could've just asked me or Memo to do it for you. Coulda saved you three months of waiting and gotten it back to you within the hour. XD

And I think he noted that he didn't 'force or request them to do this specifically; they chose this project' ;) I'm sure he'd be happy to get help

a few still untranslated huh

one per month.

Holy shit, AP. You could've just asked me or Memo to do it for you. Coulda saved you three months of waiting and gotten it back to you within the hour. XD

How long did you wait for them?

One per month, in a row. And I didn't force or request them to do this specifically; they chose this project on their own from a few options I gave them.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mfmwwiS31T1qjspyw.gif

@Guys, I got three proofreaders, but none came back with ANYTHING.

I'm just sick and tired of waiting. So I decided to just dump it on you like the old style, unproofread and not properly TL-checked. Msg me on Batoto if you find any fault with it. 

Read at your own risk.

-ap

How long did you wait for them?

@Guys, I got three proofreaders, but none came back with ANYTHING.

I'm just sick and tired of waiting. So I decided to just dump it on you like the old style, unproofread and not properly TL-checked. Msg me on Batoto if you find any fault with it. 

Read at your own risk.

-ap

I know I'm on the repetitive request conga-line but f@ck it.

Which are the differences between this series and the egoistic lily spin off?

Hi,

the original story is more like a harem type of comedy

while the spin off is focusing on the tsundere chick.

just like 

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai+

And both stories has that same tsundere chick on the cover :). It's not like I'm fanboy'ing the most popular, bestest girl or anything.

just like 

The difference between those two is just a little more than who it focuses on...

so this is the original story?

and how is the alternate story different?

Hi,

the original story is more like a harem type of comedy

while the spin off is focusing on the tsundere chick.

just like 

so this is the original story?

and how is the alternate story different?

I took a look at the raws but man, the quality could've been better than that [100 DPI?].

You can't even clearly decipher some Kanji, let alone most Furigana...

The story seems boring though, hope you find some proofreaders for that work...

thank you for your concern. =D Well, that's all i could get from online. orz anyway, i don't need Furigana for most kanjis, so it's ok.

Concerning its story, the writer is Maruto Fumiaki from GIGA and HERMIT, so I believe it's pretty much guaranteed to be never disappointing. 

I took a look at the raws but man, the quality could've been better than that [100 DPI?].

You can't even clearly decipher some Kanji, let alone most Furigana...

The story seems boring though, hope you find some proofreaders for that work...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics