Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 111votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata

Alt Names: alt 不起眼女主角培育法alt 冴えない彼女の育てかたalt 路人女主的养成方法alt How to raise a novice Heroinealt 시원찮은 그녀를 위한 육성방법alt SAEKANO - How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Moriki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Side Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Girls Side
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-girls-side-r21426 )

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Please continue???? New Window delectro
  • 0 Replies

194 Comments

"Kore ha Zombie desu ka"

Moe battle alright :D

This manga " Megumi " route :D

How could anyone not like Megumi?

Futsu~

Not that I don't like it...

Dat Galge world~

If I have to deal with Eriri in this version, I will hunt this author down.

ahhhh. this girl..relatively nice o/

prefer this one rather egoistic lily. too tired of twintsun. need more unlikeable heroine like this kanou megumi

eh was it katou? 

no, kanon?

I laugh always when he says: you're not plain,  your character is dead  jajajaja XDD

Oh man, talk about a sick burn. I hope someone brings this up, genericdere must be shown to the world.

Oh god this is so good. I'm glad I read this at the right time. Village idiot is picking this cup correct? YAY!

Ok thanks mate :)

@all

Village Idiot has decided to take over "Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata."

I appreciate their staff showing me enough courtesy by approaching me first.

VI will start from chapter 1.

I don't know why, but i don't really like manga with alternate stories.

I'll work on this project very slowly (as already evidenced by previous chapters) because I don't have any proofreader, cleaner, redrawer, or typesetter. 

If anyone, or any group, wants to pick it up, please contact me in advance, so I can hand over all materials to you. The transition will be quick, smooth and bloodless. =D

p.s. I'm not dropping it. I'm just saying that releases will be very slow, and the project is open to any joint, or even take-over, offer.

~Egoistic Lily~ is obviously Eriri x Tomoya

~Koisuru Metronome~ for Utaha x Tomoya (Rinri)

and this I believe will follow the LN faithfully (either Megumi or Harem).

A story about a generic heroine. Now that's something you don't get to read often. Followed.

I'm confused, each one of the alternate mangas list the other mangas as alternates, and two of them focus on the tsundere, while one focus on the quiet chick.

Is the egoistic-lily the original one?

If so, what's the point of this one?

I think it's obvious.

This one is the main and focuses on plain girl.

The egotistic lily focuses on blonde twin tail tsundere ojou-sama otaku.

The metronome focuses on student council president senpai novelist.

lol she really generic, but hnggg

You fooled me, Tomoya-kun! -______-

I though your ex-GF is Koisuru Metronome-sensei.. but the reality is.. a chara from galge.. щ(ºДºщ)

I'm confused, each one of the alternate mangas list the other mangas as alternates, and two of them focus on the tsundere, while one focus on the quiet chick.

I think this is the original one that based on the light novel, whereas egoistic lily is focused on that twintails tsundere

Expect chapter1v0.2 (special thanks to Zero2001 and acolyte) and chapter2v0.1 soon.

yay!!!!

Expect chapter1v0.2 (special thanks to Zero2001 and acolyte) and chapter2v0.1 soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics