Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 111votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata

Alt Names: alt 不起眼女主角培育法alt 冴えない彼女の育てかたalt 路人女主的养成方法alt How to raise a novice Heroinealt 시원찮은 그녀를 위한 육성방법alt SAEKANO - How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Moriki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.

Oh, did we mention the dream girl's name?

Side Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Girls Side
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-girls-side-r21426 )

Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675 )

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-r10478 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Please continue???? New Window delectro
  • 0 Replies

194 Comments

/comics/2015/03/28/s/read5517301ccfb18/img000010.png

Shouldn't that read as 'Joubundou' ?

Woah.

The author has made this girl very interesting.

She seems plain, yet something beneath all that seems...sinister, even? She's passive aggressive, yet she knows that she is? Or doesn't? Or she just doesnt care? Or could it be, she's just playing around? 

A very complex charachter. A rarity in adaptions like this.

Makes me want to find the source material.

just finished the anime and shes one of the best heroines ive come across.

Whoa.
She seems plain, yet something beneath all that seems...sinister, even? She's passive aggressive, yet she knows that she is? Or doesn't? Or she just doesn't care? Or could it be, she's just playing around? 
A very complex character. A rarity in adaptions like this.

She's like a real girl... or something.

Woah.

She seems plain, yet something beneath all that seems...sinister, even? She's passive aggressive, yet she knows that she is? Or doesn't? Or she just doesnt care? Or could it be, she's just playing around? 

A very complex charachter. A rarity in adaptions like this.

Makes me want to find the source material.

Man i like megumi in the anime version its like shes indiferrent, but in this manga ver shes very bland, utaha senpai too. I like her more in the anime ver or spinoff ver

I feel vague stirrings of hope.

If only there's someone out there that is willing to be the translator of this series then we could pick this up and release it as fast as we can :(

I'm talking to him right now.

If only there's someone out there that is willing to be the translator of this series then we could pick this up and release it as fast as we can :(

do this one still continue, or we should just watch the anime ver. one? O.o

It continues. Speedily.

do this one still continue, or we should just watch the anime ver. one? O.o

For those who is interested in the novel, there is someone who did the prologue in english. Not sure if it's just a one time thing or not.

P.S. for indonesian there is actually a translation up to the middle of vol 2, and no it's not a stalled project, it's an active one.

hahahaha so cute, she's like a terrified little puppy because of eriri xD

How could anyone not like Megumi?

because Utaha-senpai, that's why!!

also those ahead of themselves eriri-shippers

for now I would say: Utaha > Megumi > big boob kouhai (aka Izumi) > Eriri

25dd5d4a3768e84b4c4708f.jpg

-deleted post-

MEGUMI IS TOO NICE AND PERFEEECT
HES NOT GOOD ENOUUUUGHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

IKR SHE IS SO YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAASSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

MEGUMI IS TOO NICE AND PERFEEECT
HES NOT GOOD ENOUUUUGHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Megumi is not just a ship anymore, but a friggin' naval army. Lovely little thing!

soooooo much better than the side story with the childhood friend,in that one she's supposed to be a tsun-dere but just comes off as a bitch.Love this one so far how can you not love Megumi

It's been a while since I read that side story manga. I don't remember it too well, but I recall not understanding the whole childhood "break up" and most of the sentiments and the end. :/

Still waiting for an update for Kasumigaoka Utaha's spin-off. Q-Q

BTW this will become anime next year www.saenai.tv (their artwork almost make me go to heaven)

Agreed!!! The art was something out of my mind, but in line with the covers of most of the LN and Manga Books related to this series!

BTW this will become anime next year www.saenai.tv (their artwork almost make me go to heaven)

wow thanks for translate this manga , i really love it!!

soooooo much better than the side story with the childhood friend,in that one she's supposed to be a tsun-dere but just comes off as a bitch.Love this one so far how can you not love Megumi

How could anyone not like Megumi?

sssssshhhhhh

her legion almost at your neck

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics