Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 120votes)

Naqua-Den

Alt Names: alt 南Q阿伝alt Biography of South-Q-Shadowalt Legend of NaQuaalt Nakuadenalt Naqua's Lifealt The Tradition of Na-Q-A
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan is being invaded by parasitic gods. The only one left to stop them is Nakua, the spider god. She enlists the help of Taromaru, an otherwise normal boy who has the Nakua's spider familiar resting inside him. Together they free Japan's gods from the control of the parasites.

> Spin-off of Kaibutsu Oujo
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaibutsu-oujo-r659 )
Go to Naqua-Den Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic say what? New Window Meyerkun
  • 5 Replies

212 Comments

Woot-woooot!! Nakua spin-off!! Wooot-woooooooot!!!

Woot if you're with me!!

(°ヮ°)

Gotta say, i'm already likin' this MC way more than the one from the original series. That kid made my "Top Three Most Pathetic MC's Ever" list. This one looks like he's got some moxy.

Yeah, this is about Nakua...though at what point in time this story occurs in reference to Kaibutsu Oujo, I don't know. We may meet Hiro, Hime, and the others, or this may be an altogether separate side-story. Basically, wait and see.

The one Taro buried? Yeah, I'd be a bit curious, too - after all, the tarantulas I have out here don't get anywhere close to that size.

From quick looking at Nakua's appearance in Kaibutsu Oujo, I think the familiars' size depends on their HP basically.

So when it was that small was because it was badly injured.

Anyway, based on the points that

Spoiler

/followed :D

Seem interesting enough and MC sounded (the way he responded to the Teacher, tho absent-mindedly) capable; not the half wit/ass kind that we are seeing everywhere.

You can't come to me and ask me to obey you! The spider may obey you, but I'M ME!, TARO!

FUCK OFF WITH THAT ATTITUDE, BIATCH!.

I COULD HELP YOU, BUT YOU HAVE TO ASK POLITELY

Kaibutsu Oujo spin-off, I think.

Wooooo \o/ Hopefully this shows what happened after that, maybe some Hiro and Hime afterstory or something similar.

Yeah, this is about Nakua...though at what point in time this story occurs in reference to Kaibutsu Oujo, I don't know. We may meet Hiro, Hime, and the others, or this may be an altogether separate side-story. Basically, wait and see.

so were ignoring the size of the spider?

The one Taro buried? Yeah, I'd be a bit curious, too - after all, the tarantulas I have out here don't get anywhere close to that size.

interesting setup, let's see how this progresses...

Oh wow! Another manga where spiders are the main hero/ine's power. Cool.

So I just hope he doesn't turn into spiderman... *Pffthahahahaha* Oh man I crack myself up... sorry that was lame. =/

Oh ya all you arachnophobes stay away.

Also that spider is FUZZY as hell... seriously fuzzy. Look at all that fuzzyness. Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy. He's just so fuzzy.

Kaibutsu Oujo spin-off, I think.

Wooooo \o/ Hopefully this shows what happened after that, maybe some Hiro and Hime afterstory or something similar.

Doesn't matter still fuzzy. ;D

Spoiler

Holy shit, followed~

And I thought this will never get translated... Thanks Vortex-Scans!

Wow! Another manga where spiders are the main hero/ine's power. Cool.

So I just hope he doesn't turn into spiderman... *Pffthahahahaha* Oh man I crack myself up... sorry that was lame. =/

Oh ya all you arachnophobes stay away.

Also that spider is FUZZY as hell... seriously fuzzy. Look at all that fuzzyness. Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy. He's just so fuzzy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics