Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 120votes)

Naqua-Den

Alt Names: alt 南Q阿伝alt Biography of South-Q-Shadowalt Legend of NaQuaalt Nakuadenalt Naqua's Lifealt The Tradition of Na-Q-A
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan is being invaded by parasitic gods. The only one left to stop them is Nakua, the spider god. She enlists the help of Taromaru, an otherwise normal boy who has the Nakua's spider familiar resting inside him. Together they free Japan's gods from the control of the parasites.

> Spin-off of Kaibutsu Oujo
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaibutsu-oujo-r659 )
Go to Naqua-Den Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic say what? New Window Meyerkun
  • 5 Replies

212 Comments

Awesome new chapter, thanks a lot Vortex!!

Chapter 4 is complete. Head to the Vortex online reader if you're too lazy to wait for it to be posted here.

broswag

This is great~

I like how Taro just goes with things, and the glasses pose.

Spoiler

nakua moeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Very awesome, thanks a lot Vortex!!

Taro reminds me of Swagamoto.

I've seen worse protagonists than Hiro, much more worse. He is the perfect slave since he doesn't talk back and he dies for his master countless times.

nakua so moe!!!!

Followed !

And the fishmen return!

That is one crafty ship.

Spoiler

That Sushi roll

Spoiler

Ain't that the Persona 4 protagonist? 

Last page - "Japan is being invaded in every possible way every single day."

Tentacle monster invasion?

that imouto

well, this isn't for me.

unfollowed

You say it like it is hard to be better than Hiro.

Well...

Spoiler

Very awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter Vortex!!

From the one chapter available to us we can instantly tell... TARO IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIRO!

You say it like it is hard to be better than Hiro.

YAY! Nakua the spider goddess is back! Huzzah!

Oh and spirit ball reference... that is lucky feng shui spirit ball reference... >.>

The best thing about this (other than Naqua) is that it seems like it'd be running on a linear time.

From the one chapter available to us we can instantly tell... TARO IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIRO!

Falcon Punch meme anytime now...

'Cause, well... I don't feel like doing it.

Super awesome, I've been waiting and hoping since 2/2012 when they announced the spinoff..........very awesome, much thanks to Vortex!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics