Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 120votes)

Naqua-Den

Alt Names: alt 南Q阿伝alt Biography of South-Q-Shadowalt Legend of NaQuaalt Nakuadenalt Naqua's Lifealt The Tradition of Na-Q-A
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan is being invaded by parasitic gods. The only one left to stop them is Nakua, the spider god. She enlists the help of Taromaru, an otherwise normal boy who has the Nakua's spider familiar resting inside him. Together they free Japan's gods from the control of the parasites.

> Spin-off of Kaibutsu Oujo
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaibutsu-oujo-r659 )
Go to Naqua-Den Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic say what? New Window Meyerkun
  • 5 Replies

212 Comments

It's always a riot to read the "Keep Japan Japanese" endings. Subtle, Yasunori, really subtle.

Naqua-sama might be able to stop the influx of foreign deities, but even Naqua-sama cannot stop the power of the dreaded manga axe.

According to mangaupdates, there are 25 chapters total, so on the bright side we still have nearly half left to go.

As for the spider that saved Taro, it could be

Spoiler

KarchAmadeo
Oct 20 2014 03:41 PM

What to take away from the story so far.

1. Gods hate China

2. Pokemon can become gods too (Whiscash)

3. Only two of the females are blood related to the MC and even then only half.

And so we continue waiting.

4 well buxomed ladies, 2 lolis and Japan has brought this to an end? I don't even know you anymore, Japan!

This spin-off gives us what the main didn't: Frisky, half-naked MILFs! And it's ending so soon? The world is not what it ought to be.

Naqua is EXTREMELY MOE, even for a kuudere loli

EXTREEEEEEEEEEEMELY MOE

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNGNGNGNGNNG

Wtf? I have yet to see Taro going balls deep inside that hbb sensei, how can this be?!!! 

Spoiler

WHAT?! Why?! THIS GUY!!! Damn mangaka makes awesome main character and his harem then abruptly ends it?!?! FML! *Flips Japan*

Tsk.

Why does it say it's a "Spin-off of Kaibutsu Oujo"? I'm not far into kaibutsu Oujo but I can't say I enjoy reading it and i don't see any familiarities (apart from the same author/artist) ?

nakua is a character from kaibutsu oujo at the later chapters she is in almost all of them so if a side char gets its own manga i guess thats what you call a spinoff :>

This mangaka was born to draw beautiful nee-chans and Nakua *-*

Why does it say it's a "Spin-off of Kaibutsu Oujo"? I'm not far into kaibutsu Oujo but I can't say I enjoy reading it and i don't see any familiarities (apart from the same author/artist) ?

a beach episode....

SUMMON THE KRAKKEEEEEEEN!!!!!

Those are eight lovely pairs of...  eyes on the title spread this chapter.  ;)

In other news...  I'm trying very hard not to make a "Praise the Emperor and expel the foreign barbarian" joke...  :x

remind me of this

Spoiler

Those beach babes... me gusta.

Actually, four pairs.  You must have suffered a momentary attack of double vision. ;)

What can I say?  I was mesmerized.

In other news...  I'm trying very hard not to make a "Praise the Emperor and expel the foreign barbarian" joke...  :x

Actually, four pairs.  You must have suffered a momentary attack of double vision. ;)

Never a color page was needed most.

Jesus Ginko, you can lay off on the sit-ups a little. Beach chapter always ftw though.
just found this manga

why the MC has this swagamoto vibe....................

Praise the sun :V

a lot of plot in this chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics