Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 96votes)

Aletheia (Best Challenge version)

Alt Names: alt 풍월주alt Pungwolju
Author: Ciu
Artist: Ciu
Genres: Action ActionSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description:

Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/list.nhn?titleId=559381
Go to Aletheia (Best Challenge version) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New version of Aletheia New Window Ocelot117
  • 0 Replies
Topic raw New Window rubyxcube1012
  • 0 Replies

63 Comments

And here I was thinking "Oh damn its gonna suck waiting to learn what this story is about!" So happy I could punch a baby.

Wait so he's a defective clone? Last time I checked... there's no humans with white hair and red eyes. I should check more often.

He's not a defective clone since the person that he was cloned from looked just like him.

Why is it so hard for people understand that he is simply Albino.

I don't speak Spanish at all, but damn the text sounds so much.. cooler(?) in Spanish xD

Just fucking kill them all, not the same find a group of nice people and be more nice and human... NOOOOPE JUST FUCKING KILL THEM ALL, it will be a nice change of pace

I'm really hoping someone makes a manga/manhua like that one day. not more nice guy, try to be human and fit in junk. too much of that already.

Just fucking kill them all, not the same find a group of nice people and be more nice and human... NOOOOPE JUST FUCKING KILL THEM ALL, it will be a nice change of pace

Promising start.

And, what's the big deal with the eyes and hair ? In manga, the entire visible spectrum is available for that :D Here, it may be special, but don't take that much wild guess. I'm pretty sure Albinism has nothing to do with his case x)

Also, this manwha seems to be centered on philosophy ( the tittle tell me that)

Maybe the red eyes & white hair are the defect itself and only the clone has them? Well, only time will tell and im definitely following this.

This gets an instant follow, but mostly because it reminds me of the the film "The Island" with the mass murder bit. Plus I like where the story is hinting at going.

So the first chapter and the MC already grew the balls to murder someone... I like!! Followed, thanks for the new series BAP!

Exactly lol, plenty of Albinos out there.  More like you never checked.

Wait so he's a defective clone? Last time I checked... there's no humans with white hair and red eyes. I should check more often.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics