Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 96votes)

Aletheia (Best Challenge version)

Alt Names: alt 풍월주alt Pungwolju
Author: Ciu
Artist: Ciu
Genres: Action ActionSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description:

Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/list.nhn?titleId=559381
Go to Aletheia (Best Challenge version) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New version of Aletheia New Window Ocelot117
  • 0 Replies
Topic raw New Window rubyxcube1012
  • 0 Replies

63 Comments

eh, not too worried as the guy clearly said that anyone from aletheia would not be a challenge for this kid. Anyway I hope he smashes these guys

srsly, just chuck the thing out the fuckin window already, use the force, do something!!

That's what I was thinking, but if they do that, it'll still explode somewhere underground, causing a collapse in the tunnel.  Depending on just where that is, the casualties could be much higher (plus future oncoming trains might also run into the fallen debris, if they're not notified), so a responsible agent would be more likely to try to prevent it from going off all together.

srsly, just chuck the thing out the fuckin window already, use the force, do something!!

why can't I read chapter 10?

Because none 4 u. :P

why can't I read chapter 10?

I'll wait about a year and come back.  I can't deal with a new weekly.  :P

A little cliche for the opening. The author could use some human proportion classes too. But... Yea, followed because I like these type of stories.

Another interesting series that my friend FudgeNouget is working on, with the usual high quality that I've come to expect!!!

I think Noir sounds better than Kuro any day.

For anglophone natives, it would be black instead ^^

The chapter are already this intense, I like when the author don't take too much time to get us in the mood :D

so cool :3

(and it's cute how the author's name is similar to Tower of God's author's)

I'm continuing with the assumption that they're cousins.

Same with french ^^

Some name are sometimes plain, but to read them in a foreign language make them sound cool (in letter bee, a character is called "Noir", and I'd like Kuro more ^^)

The expression we only read in mangas really sound great because we associate them with the cool mangas, and in our mother language, we know many other plain use for them.

I think Noir sounds better than Kuro any day.

so cool :3

(and it's cute how the author's name is similar to Tower of God's author's)

Same with french ^^

Some name are sometimes plain, but to read them in a foreign language make them sound cool (in letter bee, a character is called "Noir", and I'd like Kuro more ^^)

The expression we only read in mangas really sound great because we associate them with the cool mangas, and in our mother language, we know many other plain use for them.

Same with russian...  What a turn of events. What with another languages? lol

I'm the same but with Portuguese.

the storyline are quite dull... and we can almost predict what can happen... not worth the time.... no offense thou

LOL I'm also a spanish speaker and to me it sounds so much better in english.

Same with russian...  What a turn of events. What with another languages? lol

This is going to be good.

Well it answered the questions as to whether or not he's albino. I like this one.

Started reading it right now.

That secret organization's description sounds like Masons and Illuminati.

I think that the description used to contain the link to the webcomic on naver but I can't find it now, does anyone still have it?

i need more damn

Exactly the same thought... Thank you for the fast releases owo

And here I am... a spanish speaker who thinks that reading manhwa/manga in English is way cooler than in spanish xD Inconformity FTW! XD 

LOL I'm also a spanish speaker and to me it sounds so much better in english.

Wait so he's a defective clone? Last time I checked... there's no humans with white hair and red eyes. I should check more often.

umm its rare but humans with white hair and red eyes do exist, google albinism its a disorder of the pigments.

It doesnt have to be white hair red eyes, but it exists.

And here I am... a spanish speaker who thinks that reading manhwa/manga in English is way cooler than in spanish xD Inconformity FTW! XD 

My exact same thought. I was done with literal translations long ago. If ever read another "It can't be helped" translated into "no puede ser ayudado", I would get cancer. Seriously. -.-#

Every time I read manga/manhwa/anime in Spanish I can't help but to think; "this is wrong", "that's wrong", "It shouldn't say that", "It should say this". And I don't know why, but texts in English are far more appealing for me to read than the ones in Spanish. They keep me focused. Interested. Entertained. Maybe lured by the temptation learning something new; a new word, a new expression, or even a new idiom. I know It's kind of wrong. but as I always say "La gente es inconforme u.u"

And here I was thinking "Oh damn its gonna suck waiting to learn what this story is about!" So happy I could punch a baby.

I don't speak Spanish at all, but damn the text sounds so much.. cooler(?) in Spanish xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics