Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 109votes)

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Alt Names: alt Boys, Please Kiss Him Instead of Mealt 私がモテてどうすんだalt Don't kiss me!alt Küss ihn, nicht mich!alt Kiss Him, Not Me (JUNKO)alt Pocałuj jego, kolego!alt Vad skulle du göra om jag blev populär?alt Watashi ga Motete Dousu n daalt What Will You Do If I Become Popular ?alt What Would You Do If I Was Popular?alt 我太受欢迎了该怎么办
Author: Junko
Artist: Junko
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Serinuma Kae is a 2nd year high schooler, and is an avid fujoshi who secretly ships her classmates, Igarashi-kun and Nanashima-kun. The death of her favorite anime character causes her to become stressed--and loses weight rapidly. Now that Serinuma has became an attractive girl to her classmates, her snarky kouhai Shinomiya-kun, and her senpai Mutsumi, how is she going to deal with them...with her constant BL-filled, fujoshi mind?!
Go to Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

uwooo bl max!!!

This is probably not new info but...

Shinomiya -> 四ノ宮; 四 = 4

Igarashi -> 五十嵐; 五 = 5

Mutsumi -> 六見 = 6

Nanashima -> 七島 = 7

I agree,  he saw her as her all along.   I enjoyed the first chapter, this seems fun.

Something about him (cat-in-tree guy) gives me the feeling that he'll be friend zoned.

the art and the story is good, at first i hesitated to read this, but now...lol

"Mom ! the mirror broke !!" lol at this part

I kind of hesitated to read this, but because it was Junko-senseis work(usually yaois), it kind of piqued my interests. And it was REALLY good :) Also, its my first time reading a shoujo where the heroine is a FUJOSHI like me xD hehehehehe

I'm not gonna lie, I've been waiting for this XD Thank you Summer Rain!!

Did not disappoint. I'm excited for the next chapter.

I can totally imagine Mutsumiya being like, "Well... I just needed to talk to you about the history club." And then she'll just walk off with him and everyone suddenly joins the history club haha.

Also, I'd go doki doki if there was suddenly a good-looking person giving me all their attention. That's kind of the typical initial response. As for Mutsumiya, because he's known her longer, her appearance change is obviously not too changing of his opinion of her. So that's what I think happening.

I'm cheering for Mr. Cat in Tree with her. Since he never looked at her through a filter and always saw her for her. Never the less good stuff and interesting premise.

I agree,  he saw her as her all along.   I enjoyed the first chapter, this seems fun.

yaoi author doing shoujo.....actually not that bad

So this is the reason I find the artwork pretty good. Makes me wonder if I should see if there are some yaoi with a good story around here.

Jeez, it just shows that appearance is everything.

This is actually one of the reasons why I find this interesting at the first glance, not that appearance is everything, but rather how the different characters interact. Of course there are some of them where you might think that appearance is everything, but is it a gap closer (as in to become more noticeable) or everything.

Well, that was a surprise. Somehow I missed the "loses weight rapidly" part of the description.

I liked how accepted she was before and after, so it's definitely Mutsumi all the way. 5x7 belong together, after all. Even so, I get the feeling that she'll pair them all together in some way.

That's quite a big change :o

That's what I taught..just how long did her relatives not see her for to have even shocked them?

I enjoyed the first chapter, it looks promising. 

Jeez, it just shows that appearance is everything.

Really good stuff, follow.

That's quite a big change :o

yaoi author doing shoujo.....actually not that bad

I'm cheering for Mr. Cat in Tree with her. Since he never looked at her through a filter and always saw her for her. Never the less good stuff and interesting premise.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm still Iga x Nana for teh lulz.

i like how realistically shallow the first year is, but not cheering for him

Before that, I like how the heroes didn't scorn her when she was still fat. Or that the heroine didn't expect to be scorned, even. Banzai for self-aware heroines with a healthy dose of self-esteem.

... but what's with this silly shading that gives everyone one blackened eye?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics