Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 109votes)

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Alt Names: alt Boys, Please Kiss Him Instead of Mealt 私がモテてどうすんだalt Don't kiss me!alt Küss ihn, nicht mich!alt Kiss Him, Not Me (JUNKO)alt Pocałuj jego, kolego!alt Vad skulle du göra om jag blev populär?alt Watashi ga Motete Dousu n daalt What Will You Do If I Become Popular ?alt What Would You Do If I Was Popular?alt 我太受欢迎了该怎么办
Author: Junko
Artist: Junko
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Serinuma Kae is a 2nd year high schooler, and is an avid fujoshi who secretly ships her classmates, Igarashi-kun and Nanashima-kun. The death of her favorite anime character causes her to become stressed--and loses weight rapidly. Now that Serinuma has became an attractive girl to her classmates, her snarky kouhai Shinomiya-kun, and her senpai Mutsumi, how is she going to deal with them...with her constant BL-filled, fujoshi mind?!
Go to Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

119 Comments

and the manga name Q////Q

Watashi ga Motete Dousund

Boys, please kiss him instead of me.

Ah, actually 'watashi ga motete dousunda' doesn't literally translate to "Boys, please kiss him instead of me" but actually "What do I do now that I'm popular!?"

I think "Boys, please kiss him instead of me" is like the English title or something.

I totally see some 5x7 there.

Spoiler

This is Amazing, Seriously.

Wow. Good stuff here.

Spoiler

I wish I could score like this..

Cool, thanks a lot Summer Rain and Phoenix Serenade!!

THE CURVE LOL !!

Grazie Colorful, splendido capitolo!

Really fun. 

-I really like Kae. Really, Most of why I read shoujo manga is the heroine.

-I'm not too familiar with this but 7x5 doesn't seem bad to me.

-I'm not a fan of (apparent) Kaex5 though. 6 is much better even if more unlikely

-I really might have a 'taste' for dark/glasses dude. No homo.

Again, Kae is a really fun heroine that mixes up the dynamics in a reverse harem manga (not that I know a lot). Oh, and for someone who usually goes along with the events, she did well in profess her otaku interests. GJ

so much fanservice... *nosebleeds*

I don't know why, but this manga makes me think like a fujoshi... I keep pairing these guys in my head...

Very cute and funny, many thanks to Shadowed Fate for telling me about it. I love this author..........yup, the yaoi stuff :D

Thanks a lot Summer Rain and Phoenix Serenade!!

it was funny xD 

One of a kind shoujo

3kbf.png

i had a good laugh at their reactions after she releved that she an otaku.

Poker face-kun is best boy, just saying.

Won't an editor please tell the author her black eye shading looks ridiculous? Series is still stupidly cute though.

On a completely unrelated note, akimei, please don't breed.

yep really silly, i wonder how does that happened

but the most thing i like is that she's a fujoshi

hehe, her fujoshi mind xD

^ kawaii xD

anyway it's a good work ^.^

& following this! *^*

3kbf.png

I was laughing looking at the description. Sudden weight lose due to depression from death of favorite anime character. So silly but I guess that's the fun of it. Only anime/manga can achieve such a thing without looking so horrendous. 

Following this and hoping for more good updates to come. :)

yep really silly, i wonder how does that happened

but the most thing i like is that she's a fujoshi

hehe, her fujoshi mind xD

^ kawaii xD

anyway it's a good work ^.^

& following this! *^*

So she lost weight and now she doesn't need glasses anymore?

I was laughing looking at the description. Sudden weight lose due to depression from death of favorite anime character. So silly but I guess that's the fun of it. Only anime/manga can achieve such a thing without looking so horrendous. 

Following this and hoping for more good updates to come. :)

im going to cry the art is cute as expected but man the way junko draws the girl's legs and feet are kinda... hm, questionable.

i expect much from this manga. i know it best not to expect to much just the begaining even so when it was recently released, but i cant just help it.

did anyone see what the editor put about Mutsumiya-sempai? at the top right corner.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184195/watashi-ga-motete-dousunda_ch1_by_summer-rain/39

So much happened in one chapter.

Something about him (cat-in-tree guy) gives me the feeling that he'll be friend zoned.

Right? He got to much of the nice guy feeling.

Still I'll be rooting for him and seeing as our MC isn't really interested in having a relationship of her own it will probably take a looooong time till she would pair any of them with herself in her mind.

Anyway I dislike the junior the most for being rude to his senior.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics