Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

damn it all, i saw all the chapters got released so i was reading it, and didnt know where i was at and than it was getting all intensish and than the last chapter was over lol. Oh well, THANKS FOR THE RELEASES! loving this series!

Waaa thank you BAP ! It's getting high on my favorite manga list ! I'm sure that in the future the popularity of this would become like ToG! :) And I really do think that we should put a summary on the manhwa because I almost didn't read it too since there's no summary -.- But it's awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Yay! The translation caught up with the original...

Keep up the good work

I am Hooked XD

So this is what FudgeNouget meant by surprise! Wow I had suspicions but I didn't think you guys would release all the chapters up till the latest raws before this week was over. This is what I love about you guys BAP Scans. You guys are insanely fast and hardworking.

awesome, Thanks a lot :D

Too many damn releases. Got me doing happy feet.

Yeah I agree, to be honest I can't figure out how the story will develop once he Rou helps that student.

I mean think about it, even the strongest students there haven't even awakened and he's not only so but also one of the strongest there is, usually in a school setting the students has to fight others in there who are very powerful(usually the student council for some reason lol).

So if the missions get harder and all, they wouldn't be of ANY help and if they are too easy so that even his friends can participate then they'll be very boring.

That's the beauty of it, "The Hidden Badass", The feeling when they found out how bad  ass he really is, is great. especially when he is originally seen as weak.

And, this, ladies and germs, is why you don't try mugging the monster.  Or in this case, the new kid. :lol:

loving this. ty for the mass releases.

Magic is one thing, but that guy would make the worst spy in the history of the realm.

Srsly, theres only so much ass kissing I can do... but damn you guys brought a great read.

Awesome, thanks for all these updates! I'm really enjoying this series

Whoa Massive update awesome thanks Bap Scans

too bad its caught up with the raws

Yeah I agree, to be honest I can't figure out how the story will develop once he Rou helps that student.

I mean think about it, even the strongest students there haven't even awakened and he's not only so but also one of the strongest there is, usually in a school setting the students has to fight others in there who are very powerful(usually the student council for some reason lol).

So if the missions get harder and all, they wouldn't be of ANY help and if they are too easy so that even his friends can participate then they'll be very boring.

I don't think the label "school life" should be added yet

perhaps if he's still on this mission at chapter 50 or so, but atm at least it's not really a school life style comic

How did you read from Naver?  If you could read Korean from the beginning than why did you even come here in the first place... reading and looking at the pictures are much different lol.

By "read" he meant looking at the pictures. He doesn't have to be able to read a conversation to tell if the scenes show Rood doing something badass. This just means he's loves this series so much he's looking through the raws while awaiting new releases. I also re-"read" the raws everyday while awaiting new releases by BAP Scans. It's that awesome xD

I am so addicted that I went and read from Naver

Ch 23 is simply awesome. Rood is so badass!

How did you read from Naver?  If you could read Korean from the beginning than why did you even come here in the first place... reading and looking at the pictures are much different lol.

I am so addicted that I went and read from Naver

Ch 23 is simply awesome. Rood is so badass!

Woo! thank you for the update! I really like your work.

This is absolutely horrible, ive gotten completely hooked on this series, and its new... OH GOD WHY!? The wait... the wait for the releases~, why BAP? Why did you give me another addiction???? :o

Because.  It's payback. ;)

And, I'm hooked, too. <_< This is just a Challenge strip? :huh: Needs bumping. <hits Naver>

i really look forward for the next update ... THANKS A LOT BAP SCANS

This is absolutely horrible, ive gotten completely hooked on this series, and its new... OH GOD WHY!? The wait... the wait for the releases~, why BAP? Why did you give me another addiction???? :o

5 damn chapters uploaded without me noticing... im so ashamed.

The art's not the best but the story is steadily getting more interesting. 

I completely agree, and the story does make up for it 100%! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics