Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 35votes)

D.Y.N. Freaks

Alt Names: alt ダイン・フリークス D.Y.N.FREAKSalt DYN Freaks
Author: Haganeya Jin
Artist: Sora Tokumo
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Old Gods are invading Earth, posessing humans and baring naked their most wicked emotions. The most powerful 'disciples' of these evil demons are called 'mages'. The story concentrates on two such people - Yoguruma Mugen (disciple of Yog-Sothoth) and Narukami Chikage (bound to Nyarlathotep). Their strained relationship and addition of another, seemingly human girl thrusts us into the world where no black or white exist. In this strange and brutal world fight to stay human even in the worst circumstances continues.

The author seems to use Lovecraft works lore.
Go to D.Y.N. Freaks Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

Why do the most horrifying creatures on Earth always exist in the form of high school students?

Because it's Japan? Maybe it's because that's the targeted audience?

Why do the most horrifying creatures on Earth always exist in the form of high school students?

It's certainly weird, but it's certainly awesome. First chapter feels like the author immediately revealed all of his concepts at once, but if he didn't, it promises to be a rich story.

the mangaka was not holding all out when he wrote "a weird tale"

Feel kinda messy...in art style ....maybe just me.

i don't know about this one. bat shit insane is my first thought about it. i'll give it 1-2 more chapters.

That wasn't a smile the chaos crept up with.

Japanzai scans = instant follow! Thanks!

Exactly my thoughts.  Can't be that bad.

too confusing O_o

"A Romantic Story" Then the next thing shown is a bunch of tentacles.. Tentacle Grape anyone?

Because we all know tentacles needs some loving too! XD

Wow, best summary ever!

Hmm, I like that little description there~

"Weird kids doing weird stuff"

Japanzai scans = instant follow! Thanks!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics