Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 63votes)

Hiren Trip

Alt Names: alt ヒレントリップalt Hiren Trippualt 悲恋之旅
Author: Anashin
Artist: Anashin
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Miwa, an ordinary new 1st year student who hopes to become a mangaka meets the schools’ class president who seems to have a hidden side to him. While being pushed around by the cool but private class president, the curtain on Miwa’s stormy school life is raised.
Go to Hiren Trip Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

Stupendoooooo ...... grazie mille

this manga has its cliche bits...and I'm not too fond of the main guy lol

the main girl is likeable though--super nice to find in shoujo manga \(' o ')/

I'm LOVING the other student council girl though :3

Runa is so cute in an unconventional way and I'd like to see a separate manga about her, her path of delinquency, etc hahahaha

I was hoping for an extra chapter for Umi and Yuu's wedding. lol.

at least, the story has ended with a satisfying end.

What a precious, motivated little heroine... <3 Wasted on the wrong guy. Well, there are WORSE male leads out there. He's not so bad.

I'm not sold on the "wrong guy" moniker.  Kousei needs a little TLC to emerge from the shell he hid himself in.  We got a good glimpse of how he can open up in the study session.  He's rough and definitely went into this thing for all the wrong reasons, but he's not actually a bad person.

~~Dos

a well rounded satisfying nice cute ending

She has heart.

What a precious, motivated little heroine... <3 Wasted on the wrong guy. Well, there are WORSE male leads out there. He's not so bad.

omg last chapter I'm waitiii~~ng

Looking at mangaka other mangas, the ending

tumblr_inline_mk9xe5iSB61rcndch.gif

I can see where this is going and I don't like it

i usually don't have many problems with the male leads in shoujo, but this one i want to punch him 

The sister is pretty cute though xD

but incoming Hinata ara omfg what will happen to all the elderly people and the peaceful woman if Hinata gets a girlfriend? xD

jerk points awarded

damn siscon

Liking it so far.  Typical shoujo romance . . . although with a slightly darker feel to it than average.  Male lead has reacted to his troubles by becoming a bit creepy, but I'm sure the girl will lead him back to the land of vanilla!

Predictable, but nice.

OMG an update O___O   

Thank you!

@Raine

one could say your staff is just like a summer rain... you can never predict them :P

Edit: *This post was unrelated to the manga itself so I've edited out the old version of the post.

Anyway, I was hoping Anashin would finally have a long, ongoing series. Turns out this is only 2 volumes long and completed : < Oh well, so far it's been a cute story.

Ah, the good ol' use them to get to the other sibling route. Looks like the Pres is a secret writer. 

I bet it's a test. Regardless, I can't wait to see this male lead fall in love.

moar!! ^^

This is really interesting. I liked this first chapter a lot.

Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks for the release, Summer Rain!

Spoiler

Hmmm, not sure if serious or just mean.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics