Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 40votes)

30-sai no Hoken Taiiku

Alt Names: alt 30 sai no Hoken Taiikualt 30sai no Hoken Taiikualt 30歳の保健体育alt Hoken-Taiiku for 30 Years Oldalt Sanjitsusai no Hoken Taiiku
Author: Mitsuba
Artist: Inamoto Rikako
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 30-year-old virgin guy likes cute coworker and gets a cupid/guardian angel charm gift from mom. Is it going to work?
Go to 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

88 Comments

I think he still has 10 years to go?

I thought that age for a virgin to become a wizard was 30?

• Orz likes this

Cover art follow

The anime of the same name wasn't that bad but, this appears to have completely different characters.  Probably will end up the same way at the end though.

oh man i didn't know if i can even continue to read this, the guy is SO pathetic.

I know there are many manga with this type of MC but at least most of them did do the right thing when it is required to. this guy only move forward because the girl did all the step(making bento, giving mail address).

i think i'll drop this if next chapter its the girl that invites him on a date(unless there's a plot twist where the girl also has a cupid).

on a side note, that cupid is pretty useless isn't it? not even equipped with a sniping arrow...

Wait 30 years old and he doesn't know magic what

I think he still has 10 years to go?

Wait 30 years old and he doesn't know magic what

I knew I'd seen this art somewhere, I've read some of this artist's hentai works before~ :D

I lol'd when I saw this mangaka's works - almost all of them are shoujo, except for this manga, and an SM guide :P

that cover but no ecchi tag makes me think that its a trap haha

Does this guy really have 30 years old? Because he seems too young.

Why does this look so familiar? I could have sworn I saw this art on Houkago Nyannyan and Lovely Days.

IT'S HAPPENING~

My **** likes the cover... a lot. =D

Alright the art is well at times so-so. Especially that cupid fairy charm girl. Like her wings would be weirdly drawn or the body would look off... maybe it's just me?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics