Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 136votes)

Baroque K/Night

Alt Names: alt バロックナイトalt Baroque Knight
Author: Hamura Tetsu
Artist: Mori Misaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Loner high school student Moribe Kyouya thought he was lucky to have the beautiful and mysterious new transfer student Baroque talk to him. The next thing he knows, he receives a love letter calling him to the roof, but the confession isn't exactly what he expected...

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Baroque K/Night Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do you think this will actually go anywhere? New Window Solipsist
  • 1 Replies

170 Comments

tumblr_mqdemqdKxe1qjfh7po1_500.gif

He is using terms to describe artifacts or magic, but tossing existing terms with a meaning around indiscriminately without any proper understanding, not even explaining why things are called that way in the first place... it's like the author spend ~10 minutes on the wikipedia pages on gnosis, magic and occultism. I wish he'd spend more time on the setting of his story.

"Using the masterpiece of alchemy, the Philosopher's Stone, connect to the alchemist's Ouroboros".

OMG!! It's sooooo f*ckin original!! >_>

It seems cliche, yet at the same time really different. It's not particularly outstanding, but interesting enough to read to the end. Followed, at least for now.

Would someone be so kind as to write a description?  I'd do it myself, but I can't edit that section.  Shouldn't take long.  In fact, I'll write a quick one here, and whoever's got the correct permissions can just copy and paste it:

"Loner high school student Moribe Kyouya thought he was lucky to have the beautiful and mysterious new transfer student Baroque talk to him.  The next thing he knows, he receives a love letter calling him to the roof, but the confession isn't exactly what he expected..."

That's a pretty good description!

Would someone be so kind as to write a description?  I'd do it myself, but I can't edit that section.  Shouldn't take long.  In fact, I'll write a quick one here, and whoever's got the correct permissions can just copy and paste it:

"Loner high school student Moribe Kyouya thought he was lucky to have the beautiful and mysterious new transfer student Baroque talk to him.  The next thing he knows, he receives a love letter calling him to the roof, but the confession isn't exactly what he expected..."

There you go~ it's up~

-Interesting. The author may also forgo action for comedy, I like that.

-There must be something wrong with my eyes for I don't see any loli

"Don't need it"
"EH!?"
That's the only page where the art change... now their faces will be stuck in my head...

Followed...

Instant Follow.

entrapment in its finest 

Thought she'd slap and half kill him after that kiss... guess not. Not that I hate Tsundere, but nice to read a few manga without Tsun female leads, lately. Followed...

what

Well... she's all Dere no Tsun at least.... but... yeah she's ummm shadier then a swindler and the Main Character just got shanghai'd by her. Do your best x.x

I dunno about having a loli forcing you to marry her.

That loli is shady as hell.

Don't worry mate, loli is justice, and no one can question justice.

Spoiler

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

Looks like it will be good.

Following.

That was nice. Being forced to marry. 

quite promising

following for now

*sees heroine*

pedobear, we need to talk.

*clicks follow*

Well, I already like the female lead...

I dunno about having a loli forcing you to marry her.

That loli is shady as hell.

Well, she ain't a tsun so that's good.  Reminds me of Nyarko actually.

What the freaking escalation is this o.o

Spoiler
Spoiler

Ooh and that ending, I wasn't ready.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics