Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 136votes)

Baroque K/Night

Alt Names: alt バロックナイトalt Baroque Knight
Author: Hamura Tetsu
Artist: Mori Misaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Loner high school student Moribe Kyouya thought he was lucky to have the beautiful and mysterious new transfer student Baroque talk to him. The next thing he knows, he receives a love letter calling him to the roof, but the confession isn't exactly what he expected...

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Baroque K/Night Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do you think this will actually go anywhere? New Window Solipsist
  • 1 Replies

170 Comments

I'm a little curious how Kyouya will use his mark of sin, but that's about it...

On my first impression of reading this, I found myself comparing it to this:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/enma-no-hanayome-to-kimetsukerareta-fukou-na-ore-no-jinsei-keikaku-r3678

I just hope their relationship at least, doesn't play out like that one, IMO, Teppei and Enma were a poor match for one another.

Now, which harem candidate will be my fav, I wonder...

the classmates are pretty non-existent huh.

but so far, I'm liking how dere baroque's acting.

He is using terms to describe artifacts or magic, but tossing existing terms with a meaning around indiscriminately without any proper understanding, not even explaining why things are called that way in the first place... it's like the author spend ~10 minutes on the wikipedia pages on gnosis, magic and occultism. I wish he'd spend more time on the setting of his story.

I think that's the point -- that the MC has no idea about any of this gibberish, and by not explaining it to us, we are able to emphasize with the MC more.  Honestly though, it seems to be a great parody of other "Serious Vidja Games" serieses.  Heck, I could see him outright refusing to ever get into the game, and the running gag being that she keeps trying and he keeps refusing, for the entire manga.

How does one not mention Erina from Dracu riot?

wow ... pretty good .. i hope its not a reverse harem XD

It's regular harem.

i always like when theMC or main chick fall for eachother or one of them does early saves us for 50 chapters of the lame i wont admit my love garbage *cough Nisekoi the king of pointless chapters were nothing ever happens. just wish the main chick here wasnt your token flat chested loli so played out give us a loli with boobs at least geez

my prayers have been answered. an amazing mc AND an amazing heroine. the mc doesn't freak out over panties and doesn't get nose bleeds from his imagination. the heroine doesn't beat up the mc, and doesn't get embarassed over her panties being seen! i can die happy now for i have found the manga i have been longing for!! thank you Oh almighty god of manga!! i will be joining you soon!!

There's still the "I want a normal life" sort of shadowing mc.

my prayers have been answered. an amazing mc AND an amazing heroine. the mc doesn't freak out over panties and doesn't get nose bleeds from his imagination. the heroine doesn't beat up the mc, and doesn't get embarassed over her panties being seen! i can die happy now for i have found the manga i have been longing for!! thank you Oh almighty god of manga!! i will be joining you soon!!

mo-rib-e  bar-o-que >.>

Baroque reminds me of Nyaruko. 

Which basically means she's full of win, all the time. C:

DAMN slow your roll baby, you are moving at thousand miles per hour.  I mean there has to be the hentai part before marriage

Nope. Baroque is quite old-fashioned. No perverted actions till their married. XD
I quite honestly forgot about this mange since it has been so long. But I am really happy with the release. This manga is already amazing at just two chapters. XD

wow ... pretty good .. i hope its not a reverse harem XD

This is going to be a harem since the game is all about 'sins' XD would have been awesome if

Spoiler

Well, y'see

Spoiler

Problem (sorta) solved.

This is going to be a harem since the game is all about 'sins' XD would have been awesome if

Spoiler

lol, best couple ever.

Spoiler

Dat appeal!

Non-Tsundere Loli lead?!? Follow.

that was a confusing way into marraige

tumblr_m3cuziZ6PS1rocwym.gif

I'm conflicted between my opinion of this going down the haremfull path cliche or following this cuz man, this got loli with garter-belt.

Let time be the judge for now.

DAMN slow your roll baby, you are moving at thousand miles per hour.  I mean there has to be the hentai part before marriage

219147.jpg

*is waiting for the credit page girl* aka ruriko

come on guys seriously the only reason any of us read the 1st chapter was because of the cover image

Nope. For me, it was the description.

Also, I'm not feeling this one too much by way of the main heroine. She feels pretty 'meh' to me, but then again, that's my reaction to most MHs. I usually find that the side characters are more interesting. No problems with the loner MC though.

Forced Promised Marriage(FPM)? Goddamnit, the path was sealed before the story even got anywhere! Any other female competition that appears has no chance at all. The love polygons have all been X'd.

Following to see where it goes.

come on guys seriously the only reason any of us read the 1st chapter was because of the cover image

O Boy marriage just like that...young girls these days...reminds me of chichi xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics