Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 136votes)

Baroque K/Night

Alt Names: alt バロックナイトalt Baroque Knight
Author: Hamura Tetsu
Artist: Mori Misaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Loner high school student Moribe Kyouya thought he was lucky to have the beautiful and mysterious new transfer student Baroque talk to him. The next thing he knows, he receives a love letter calling him to the roof, but the confession isn't exactly what he expected...

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Baroque K/Night Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do you think this will actually go anywhere? New Window Solipsist
  • 1 Replies

170 Comments

Oooh, harem tag's up there now. Which one will be my favorite?

I don't see either of the first two being it.

Spoiler

the third girl in case you were wondering what she looks like

Oooh, harem tag's up there now. Which one will be my favorite?

I don't see either of the first two being it.

I bet they knew each other before the start of the story and the MC used his power exchanging his memories or his fate for power. Maybe they are faking not knowing him or whatever he done changed his existence, after all Baroque was searching for him.

Thing is, after the speed boost his def returned then his memory should ome back.

Yeah, it's clear the story has some element of amnesia.  The way the girls reacted when he said "i remember now" is the clearest indication.

But there are other hints, like Baroque's mark description.  "One that lives in anamnesis."  Had to look up what it means, but it is basically a recollection of the past or even remembrance of a past life.  And as is mentioned before, both by Baroque and the description of her mark, "Oh, the past, the past, the past - thou art continuing thy love and hatred."  It's too early to tell what this means, but something is up.  However, the way she interacted with the MC suggests that she didn't know him personally but did know of him or at least his name.  The MC doesn't seem the type to ask questions, so we probably won't see an expansion on this soon.

Looking at the MC's mark doesn't really help at the moment either.  "One that is lost and irrational."  "Thou has lost something to obtain strength.  Mayhap, thou shall lose everything soon."  But when the MC accessed the thing, there was nothing to suggest that he was familiar with it or had used it before.  We can't tell what this means without knowing more about the character backgrounds or the game.  I'm thinking the amnesia had something to do with the "management" Baroque mentioned

The thing I find the most peculiar is the way the MC reacted to the apron when they were cooking.  What was up with that?  There's also all this talk about "fates"

Either way this is all just guessing and it's entirely possible the story is not that deep.  For now we'll just have to wait patiently

oh, and a few more things that I missed

Spoiler

"During the time when you had made no progress"

"The irregular that broke off from fate" (the MC?)

And what is "it?"

hmm?

by the way, if the stat exchange is 1:1, then seeing how much his speed increased his normal defense must be crazy

Not necessarily. Maybe 1 point of defense barely has any effect, but 1 point of speed has a huge effect. (Exchange is 1:1, but the values of the 1's in question are different).

by the way, if the stat exchange is 1:1, then seeing how much his speed increased his normal defense must be crazy

Or just want into negative. Since there's no limit.

this made me confuse 

I love this series so much. XD

I truly believe this might become a great manga. And will buy it should/if it shows in USA physically.

I don't believe it is something that will run over 100 chapters though. But it they can end it properly, I have no qualms with that. 

This is turning out to be a diamond hidden in the gold, and I want it to continue like that till it's end.

Side note. Those two get along so well. XD
'What do we do on the off day?' "All three of us are together" 'Accepted, the conditions are perfect' XDDDDDDDD

This guy thinks with his stomach! Honestly the art makes the expression several times more entertaining. I lost it when his cloths just blew right off that too funny!

this just got so random that I didn't bother to read everything in chapter 4... *unfollows*

I like the mc more after this chapter he has his priorities straight... FOOD

mmm not bad, baroque would make an awesome wife.

although I generally don't like such sudden waifu materials popping out for no reason.

I bet they knew each other before the start of the story and the MC used his power exchanging his memories or his fate for power. Maybe they are faking not knowing him or whatever he done changed his existence, after all Baroque was searching for him.

Thing is, after the speed boost his def returned then his memory should ome back.

What's your problem?

I don't see how it could be "annoying," and it certainly isn't desperate as she is very moe anyway

It's a physical characteristic used to imply something like playfulness in a character.  You complaining about it is like me complaining about the MC's grumpy face for being "annoying"

Ooh, I see, but still pretty annoying because I keep staring at it, LOL

But the manga itself is good ~ Hope to see more of this. 

the teeth thingy is annoying... is she a vampire or something? or is that something desperate to make it moe or something.... Annoying!

What's your problem?

I don't see how it could be "annoying," and it certainly isn't desperate as she is very moe anyway

It's a physical characteristic used to imply something like playfulness in a character.  You complaining about it is like me complaining about the MC's grumpy face for being "annoying"

Went into it expecting generic "normal guy" mc with a tsundere female lead with no real romantic development

instead the heroine confesses to the cool MC within the first few pages and they're basically a couple by the end of the first chapter

But I believe I saw this series was dropped, I might be mistaken.  hopefully I'm mistaken

Nope, I think it's just an issue of this coming out rarely (monthly?).

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96

the teeth thingy is annoying... is she a vampire or something? or is that something desperate to make it moe or something.... Annoying!

Went into it expecting generic "normal guy" mc with a tsundere female lead with no real romantic development

instead the heroine confesses to the cool MC within the first few pages and they're basically a couple by the end of the first chapter

But I believe I saw this series was dropped, I might be mistaken.  hopefully I'm mistaken

God no...read first chapter a couple weeks ago and thought this might be good and boom harem tag?! Unfollowed :(

The heck? unfollowing a manga if it gets bad is understandable, but because of a tag change? come on, person...

God no...read first chapter a couple weeks ago and thought this might be good and boom harem tag?! Unfollowed :(

I'm a little curious how Kyouya will use his mark of sin, but that's about it...

On my first impression of reading this, I found myself comparing it to this:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/enma-no-hanayome-to-kimetsukerareta-fukou-na-ore-no-jinsei-keikaku-r3678

I just hope their relationship at least, doesn't play out like that one, IMO, Teppei and Enma were a poor match for one another.

Now, which harem candidate will be my fav, I wonder...

ah I remember that one, it got the ax so hard I thought it was a Manhwa.

It's regular harem.

Dad-freaking-gum.  I missed the harem tag, and now it's just gonna be a bunch of girls.  Oh well; I'm intrigued by the overall concept, so I'll stick around.  I really like the chemistry between the main characters. :)

KarchAmadeo
Nov 29 2013 01:33 AM

It's regular harem.

Thank god

Look forward to more funny stuff next chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics