Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.56 - 32votes)

"Aishiteru", Uso dakedo.

Alt Names: alt "Aishiteru", Uso dakedoalt "Seni seviyorum..." Ama Bu Bir Yalanalt "Te Amo", Pero es una mentira.alt 「愛してる」、嘘だけど。alt 「愛妳」…是謊言alt I Love You..., But It's a Liealt Ti amo..., però è una bugia
Author: Mitsuki Miko
Artist: Mitsuki Miko
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He's a liar. He's a player. He's the worst. Even if I knew that...why did I fall in love with him?
This is the story about the encounter between a charismatic handsome boy and a serious girl...
Go to "Aishiteru", Uso dakedo. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

12 Comments

The manga had potential in the character development as the female lead has self-esteem issues and uses a rating and distrust of men to hide behind.

The romance itself sucks though.

I get that it's a oneshot, but I'm sure there are other more natural ways to portray the romance better.

Less is more.

These days, the kabe-Don and the sudden 'I love you' just don't make me relate with the romance.

The female lead let's her guard down too fast.

I would've liked it had she kept some of her wall/bitter facade instead of randomly going weak in the knees at his confession. Which she didn't know if he was lying or not.

Mitsuki miko at least tries to have female leads with some backbone, so i'll give her that.

Otherwise, messy oneshot.
Mi piace ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

PLEASE NO OH GOODNESS.

He had the intention to make EVERYONE hate her just so he could have her to herself..? And she was okay with that!? Both of them have serious issues.

I agree! How can someone not see that this could lead to (psychological) abuse? It was cute until this moment, and then bam! Lying boy turns into crazy boy

PLEASE NO OH GOODNESS.

He had the intention to make EVERYONE hate her just so he could have her to herself..? And she was okay with that!? Both of them have serious issues.

Lol but the female students don't hate her

What a sadist...

But I like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Caruccio..un pò diverso dal solito!! ^_^

PLEASE NO OH GOODNESS.

After your comment i'm really gonna read this

I liked it. Thought it was cute-- the playboy falls for the cute analytic and they both end up jealous for each other. Not bad.

So much potential...... and then BOOM

The girl is like Kanoko from Warau Kanoko-sama it seemed like there was more hypocrisy since it looks as though she was projecting her low self perception and her loneliness into the cynicism of the observations she makes. But at least she takes pride in what she observes like Kanoko. Also, it's a miracle that things didn't turn out as bad as it could have. Could have gotten really ugly there. 

The ending was quite... I didn't expect that. O.o

PLEASE NO OH GOODNESS.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics