Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 102votes)

Mahou Sensou

Alt Names: alt ศึกจ้าวมนตราalt 魔法戦争alt Magical Warfare
Author: Suzuki Hisashi
Artist: Ibuki Yuu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanase Takeshi is a normal high-school student with a slightly traumatic past. You could say he's hard-working but in reality, he really cares about what others think about him. One day, however, he sees a girl wearing a uniform he had never seen before, who had collapsed on his school grounds. She is Aiba Mui and her appearance marks the beginning to a series of weird incidents. She once said, "to be honest, I'm a magic user and sorry......I turned you into one too."

adaptation of the light novel series written by Suzuki Hisashi with illustrations by Luna-Lia
Go to Mahou Sensou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

well, it kind of looks good I suppose. I mean, the girl is cute and all, =P

Seems rather generic.

Looks cool. And I'm assuming noone is translating the novel T_T

our translator wanted to translate the novel at first, but due to insufficient skills in kanji so far, he has opted to do this instead. maybe in time, or when it (hopefully) gets an anime...

too bad IBUKI-sensei's art is a bit lacking compared to Lunalia's...

As much as I like romance, I don't want this to be another romance one.

nope chinatown only did the prologue part then none more XD although i do wish the manga art was closer to Luna Lia's art

Huh, is there some significance that

Spoiler

Spoiler

btw, it's based on a light novel.

The main characters:

Spoiler

Huh, is there some significance that

Spoiler

..... wait, another one adapted from Novel??? Means it's monthly??????? Damn!

AWW! -ESOME!

interesting.... good start =D

Still haven't read it... But magic + school life? Bring it on!

Good start...I am lookie forward for more :)

Better follow up :D

Followed, seems interesting so far and oh there's always a first time for everything :D

Spoiler

btw, it's based on a light novel.

The main characters:

Spoiler

Interadesting. Looking forward to how this develops / if it follows standard formula.

@ctrl Still did a damn fine job though =) Glad for the upload

Off to a good start, thanks for the upload... next chapter please. :)

interesting

• Biv likes this

hmm, there seems to be a dialogue missing on page 22. will upload a v2 some time this weekend, I guess...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics