Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 102votes)

Mahou Sensou

Alt Names: alt ąøØąø¶ąøąøˆą¹‰ąø²ąø§ąø”ąø™ąø•ąø£ąø²alt é­”ę³•ęˆ¦äŗ‰alt Magical Warfare
Author: Suzuki Hisashi
Artist: Ibuki Yuu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanase Takeshi is a normal high-school student with a slightly traumatic past. You could say he's hard-working but in reality, he really cares about what others think about him. One day, however, he sees a girl wearing a uniform he had never seen before, who had collapsed on his school grounds. She is Aiba Mui and her appearance marks the beginning to a series of weird incidents. She once said, "to be honest, I'm a magic user and sorry......I turned you into one too."

adaptation of the light novel series written by Suzuki Hisashi with illustrations by Luna-Lia
Go to Mahou Sensou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

Kurumi is awesome <3

MINE!!

Kurumi is awesome <3

serious lolis <3

I'm seeing a lot potential :))

IN SUMMARY of CHAPTER 2

tumblr_m9lkv9NjSQ1r2ol4s.gif

:( theres no romance tag?

I really want to know more about the apparently infectious nature of magic here. Hoping it's not "just because" - a good explanation is a beautiful thing. Maybe something related to the metaphysics of the parallel worlds.

was confused about that as well..she might be the magic world's kurumi

Chapter 3 should fill you up with the details, but if you're so curious....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Don't think so, she said she's a new transfer

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think that kurumi is a bad guy with her memories messed up. I hope not though.

Spoiler

seems the mom cares more for kurumi than her own son LOL

Spoiler

huh??? i thought that girl was knocked out how come all the sudden she is there at the end??? Incomplete translation is it???

huh??? i thought that girl was knocked out how come all the sudden she is there at the end??? Incomplete translation is it???

going to wait for like 10 chapters, so i don't kill myself from checking every week lol but thx

Just "follow" the manga.

..did you even read the chapter?

going to wait for like 10 chapters, so i don't kill myself from checking every week lol but thx

Really wish the novels would be translated, lol....this is quite interesting.

kurumi tokisaki....from Date A Live? or other kurumi. if it is kurumi tokisaki from date a live, she is best from other artist drawing that i saw so fardrool.gif

..did you even read the chapter?

that's kurumi..anyways..SHE's MINE!!

kurumi tokisaki....from Date A Live? or other kurumi. if it is kurumi tokisaki from date a live, she is best from other artist drawing that i saw so fardrool.gif

Thank you in many ways, btw who's the lady on the credit page that with an umbrella?

that's kurumi..anyways..SHE's MINE!!

Spoiler

Those eyes could kill any man.

dont expect this to be released fast since we're gonna be using tanks..so its gonna take awhile

Thank you in many ways, btw who's the lady on the credit page that with an umbrella?

dont expect this to be released fast since we're gonna be using tanks..so its gonna take awhile

ch 2 soon

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics