Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 226votes)

Amari Mawari

Alt Names: alt Around Amarialt あまりまわりalt 亚麻理的日常alt 아마리 마와리
Author: Kuroda Bb
Artist: Kuroda Bb
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guy has some "precious book" with some "wonderful pictures" that he can't show to anyone.... The reason being, most of his college friends can't really understand his "tendencies".

Of course, we wouldn't have a story if the guy didn't go through some life changing encounters (all thanks to that very same book).
Go to Amari Mawari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amari Mawari New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

636 Comments

As Gus from Psych says,

People say our intense love of bunnies is creepy at our age, but history will prove them to be heartless bastards.

Keep on rocking the pet love, Haru.

Spoiler

ferocious? I think extremely cute.

Any ferocious animal is cute from afar or behind enclosure or just not trying to kill/eat you. Just like battles/wars  are pretty from afar.

Wow the irony he met his future wife, and yes dogs and kittens are huggable.

Spoiler

ferocious? I think extremely cute.

No well, for the most part you are right, but anyone in his/her right mind will feel a bit suspicious if someone starts to excite with a pet book...

And that is why I keep my liking anime a secret. The only anime they know is the adult kind and for kids. Either assumptions are bad.

The cuteness is overwelming. Pet lovers unite!

I only hope that the abuse level on the main character is minimized. It's not funny, nor deserved.

I am glad I am not the only one tired of that kind of "comedy".

So his hair sparkles? .....I don't like sparkling people lol

FOLLOW

Need moar.

Sooo, he has an animal fetish, and she has a hair fetish... an OTP has been born :P

I thought it was just the sparkle.

anyway following this for sure hahaha

wooooaahhh like this! *follow*

Sooo, he has an animal fetish, and she has a hair fetish... an OTP has been born :P

No well, for the most part you are right, but anyone in his/her right mind will feel a bit suspicious if someone starts to excite with a pet book...

Bestiality ftw! JK =D

WTF!! pet gravure?! what's that? and they call him pervert for looking photos of pets? they're the ones whose are sick! for thinking that's something perverted what is wrong with admiring pets? ah?! ah?! ah?!

The cuteness is overwelming. Pet lovers unite!

I only hope that the abuse level on the main character is minimized. It's not funny, nor deserved.

well, that loli is cute. really cute.

and a teenage girl appears. I hope she's not tsundere.

WTF!! pet gravure?! what's that? and they call him pervert for looking photos of pets? they're the ones whose are sick! for thinking that's something perverted what is wrong with admiring pets? ah?! ah?! ah?!

Good comedy, Sweet story, nice art.

its weird if u didn't follow this

MOAR !

damn, I just tagging follow because the cover ...

whatever, loli is good ...

(as long as no tragedy or horror in it)

*follow*

-A Loli Kitty Heroine Check

-An Unique Protag(Blondie Sparkle & Pet Gravure) Check

I am Sold XD

lol gravure

*sees the Loli cover*

.......follow!

Dafuq that plot and that cuteness?.... follow.

New manga by A-Channel! guy?  Following.

Ahaha..

INTERESTING!

*clicks follow button*

That cover... I feel guilty.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics