Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 202votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!

Alt Names: alt 听爸爸的话alt パパのいうことを聞きなさいalt Listen To Me, Girls. I am Your Father!alt Listen to What Papa Says!alt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Takemura Youhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about the daily life of a college freshman in the Literature Department of Tama University. He and his sister grew up on their own together after their parent's departure, but he decided to start living by himself when she got married to a man with two daughters from previous marriages.

Shocked by their marriage, he attempted to distance himself from the family, leaving home before his sister gave birth to the man's third child. Approximately 3 years later he was asked by his sister to visit and babysit the girls...

While he was looking after the girls, the plane which their parents were on went missing. He decided to take with him his three nieces (aged 14, 10 and 3 years old), resulting in the four of them sharing his tiny apartment.

Spin-offs:
http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Papa%20no%20Iukoto%20&name_cond=c
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel ending New Window JokerxHisoka
  • 3 Replies
Topic A touching manga New Window shadowdart
  • 3 Replies

245 Comments

rawr what December issue T_T so sad i dont want to wait
already love this :D
Will he marrying one of his "daughter" later?
Or maybe he will marry all of them
pretty interresting
Papakiki is a montly title. It's currently on par with the japanese release (well, should get the next chapter soon, since it's new month already), so it can't be released more frequently than that. You may read the spin-off series Hidamari, present here in Batoto too, to kill time meanwhile :P
I thought this was familiar to another manga, its very similar to Usagi Drop. It's tweaked a little, but the premise is similar to Usagi Drop. Anyways i like what i read, i want to read more, so keep those chapters coming. :)
MORE MORE MORE!!! I LIKE THIS ONE IT'S FUNNY! HAHAHAH! :D
Entertaining series I hope it gets released frequently.
chapter 3 awww sh**
Don't take my word for granted.. But I think there is far worse than this one :P

Ofcourse, being one of the people behind it, maybe I am biased?
Am I gonna lose all of my dignity if I read this?
he is so lucky
Rori alert!!!
Looks awesome and makes me insterested in reading the light novel. I hope bakatsuki translates that someday
I like it :P the 14 yr old looks like Haruhi(from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) the 10 yr old looks like Rika (from Hidan no Aria) as for the 3 yr old can't remember which manga/anime character she looks like :)
first decision from the guy... and i can see how dumb he is...
this might become one of my favorites
well it said tht they are missing not dead so i thin that the author did that on purpose either to bring them in llater *prolly much later* or to make us believe that thats what hes donna do

anyways its a nice manga with a happy atmosphere
Realy nice read kinda sad that sister is dead but i look for another chapter :)
keep more another chapter 2 to up up Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics