Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 202votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!

Alt Names: alt 听爸爸的话alt パパのいうことを聞きなさいalt Listen To Me, Girls. I am Your Father!alt Listen to What Papa Says!alt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Takemura Youhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about the daily life of a college freshman in the Literature Department of Tama University. He and his sister grew up on their own together after their parent's departure, but he decided to start living by himself when she got married to a man with two daughters from previous marriages.

Shocked by their marriage, he attempted to distance himself from the family, leaving home before his sister gave birth to the man's third child. Approximately 3 years later he was asked by his sister to visit and babysit the girls...

While he was looking after the girls, the plane which their parents were on went missing. He decided to take with him his three nieces (aged 14, 10 and 3 years old), resulting in the four of them sharing his tiny apartment.

Spin-offs:
http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Papa%20no%20Iukoto%20&name_cond=c
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel ending New Window JokerxHisoka
  • 3 Replies
Topic A touching manga New Window shadowdart
  • 3 Replies

245 Comments

Spoiler
hahaha one more week!! ohh also a serious chapter next perhaps? this really gives me the Usagi Drop vibes

anyways those are cute nips there Raika-chan
-Sigh-

I understand the "raging". Partially, but I understand. I even gave a hint that I thought it was captain-obvious-level how to get around it. I'll be more explicit:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/50876/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai_v1_ch4_by_griffonscans/38

Now you can wait another 15 days or so for the next chapter, and the consequent clean version, I hope? No raging, is bad for your health :3
I don't understand how this isn't clear. If we wanted boobs, we wouldn't be reading ecchi manga. We read it for the plot and story. By removing the boobs, it tampers with the enjoyment of the plot. We don't want boobs, we want that character's boobs.
While the censor did cause me rage, I'll just patiently wait for the clean version and maybe play some video games to vent all this anger.
Bah I don't see why it matters if it's censored or uncensored... you can find better stuff on the internet...

Unless you download the releases... just wait.
Thanks for the releases, griffon. I get where you're coming from on the censoring, but even if I didn't, well, if I didn't like it I don't have to read the release at all, right?
Someone's doing work they don't have to, for free, dunno where I'd get off being bitchy about it.
lol, chill guys, clean version out later with new chapter, isn't that a good thing too look forward to?
cheer~
@Vigne: Maybe you should learn to read. BTW, I'm the same guy doing both versions, would you prefer getting none?
raika-san's attitude i really like it. <3 haha!
Yay!! Uncen version at last :)
The moe is too much for me +_+
My body wasnt ready :P
@griffon: u sukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :P
...sigh. and that was supposed to be "was". Enough multiple posting xD
Add an Edit button for this section pleaaaase!
"access" what supposed to be "assets". Boy, I do hate auto correction.
I am particularly saddened to have to add watermarks, espcially to have them appear in a site that supports scanlating like batoto, but we do know that unrepsectful sites rip their contents from here as soon they are posted.

That being said, every time a new chapter is posted, the previous watermarked one is replaced by a 100% clean version, also here on batoto. If you REALLY want to see Raika's access that bad before that, you can check the italian version that will be up here soon :D
This... This... So... Cute.. Cute... Cu... SO CUTE. I swear, I have not seen something this cute since... Well, since.. NEBAR. Especially Hina-chan. Shes just so cuuuuuuuuuute. God, im gushing like a teenage girl at a justin beaver concert. Anyway, this is really cute :3. Cant wait for more chapters, hopefully not much drama ensues, and we get to see more B00BIES and misunderstandings :D... Never gets old.
no we don't, sadly, only when the next chapter comes out, we will release the clean version. And thanks for the kind words, Getsu, we are exactly what you say xD
What a troll Japanzai...
Yea yeaaa we need uncensored version!
j/k ;p Is the uncensored version available in your site, Japanzai?
Good story, but seriously what's up with the censoring?
Okay, actually made it past the funeral part to the end of the first chapter. I'm speechless.
So, I actually gave it a read and the ero isn't as bad as the bath episode that a took a peak at would let on. Any how, I'm enjoying it so far.
nice milk jugs =D
the 'december issue' phrase means just that. It's on the original manga, and refers to the next magazine issue (SQ Jump) that will host next Papakiki chapter. Just so you know, though, the issues that are named after a certain month usually are released the previous month. Don't ask me why. So basically, the December issue is actually sold during November.

Tl;dr: if all goes as it should, you'll see next chapter before december.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics