Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 87votes)

Nononono

Alt Names: alt ノノノノ
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nonomiya Yuuta, a Skii Jumper aiming for Olympic Gold, bursts onto stage with his exceptional skills. However, his biggest problem is that he is not really a "HE"... This Yuuta is actually Nonomiya Yuuta's twin sister, Nonomiya Nono... And with Women's Skii Jump not being an Olympic catagory, hiding her true identity is the only way for her to achieve the dreams of her father and brother.
Go to Nononono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Women's ski jump New Window DreadMoirai
  • 1 Replies
Topic Absurd pervet angle New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic why was this axed? New Window SidL
  • 2 Replies
Topic Current/Latest Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 7 Replies

122 Comments

Just one more Volume? Well had to be expected, covering the 2 years to the Olympics at that pace would take 100 volumes lol.
So we get the climax of Inter-High and than propably one or maybe two chapter that fast-forward to the Olympics.
Kishitani could be done for murder lol...
Spoiler
v Well, the next volume is the last volume, so...
@haku he has to or else the manga is over lol
Well that was...drastic. If it was anyone else, they'd be dead by now...but can Emperor recover from a fall like that?
End of chapter 131: Do not try this at home.
I have a really bad feeling about the next chapter. Can he do it!?
@excluded you prob haven't read that many chapters..
Protip: only Eurotrash think you need angst to be good at sports.
Well, this should be interesting now. Since the kid from her old days is back to haunt her now that he knows its Nono and not Yuuta.
I want Nono and the other girl to be together forever. LoL
By the way... if they make Nono's progress be a waste, I mean... if the author makes Nono weak again at the sport, it suxs. I know there's days like that, circumstances but in any sport, when you improve, you improve.
Female Power! :D
Should "YURI" and "SHOUJO AI" be in the genre because 2 girls are in love w/ each other..

God I hate this manga... I mean what the fuck with the story line..

Com'on is the author want the 2 girls to be with each other..?! God really hate this!!!
O M G cliffhangers these days.
Right stop when she/he starts to jump -.- Cliffhanger :P
I LOVE Emperor's SOB expressions; I though they were gone with the afro, but DAMN THAT COMEBACK WAS GOLD "Cat raper" XD
Emperor once again shows why he's awesome.
Go, Anal Shop-senpai!
It's really strange, i get depressed reading this. Don't get me wrong, it's a very good read but there's this constant weight i feel all throughout even when there's nothing sad happening. It could be the way the author has the habit of always introducing new characters in a sinister light or it could be the fact that i've read too many rage-inducers. Good thing i'm a masochist.
The chapters are too short :( and while I love the Manga I always love how only so few people realise that she's a girl. It's not that well hidden and I don't think binding breasts that big would be working well. Not to mention still being able to breath normally while doing so. lol
awesome thank you, liked this manga... although hated that she submitted to that freaking ass retarded reject of a cheating couche(however it's written)
I couldnt bother to get every chapter, so I uploaded in volume batches.
I will upload the rest in seperate chapters though.
Have fun reading :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics