Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 51votes)

Natsuzora and Run

Alt Names: alt 夏空エンド・ランalt Summer Sky and Run
Author: Itou Shiro
Artist: Itou Shiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Second baseman Kaizu Chiaki is a normal senior high schooler who aims to reach the Koshien with his teammates and worries about his future career. One day, a new teacher arrives at his school. Her name is Takamine Touko. Crossing the boundaries between teacher and student, Chiaki and Touko find themselves gradually attracted to each other.
Go to Natsuzora and Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

Yessss! I loved the first chapter of this, I can't believe it's been picked up! I love you guys!

could be nice but only 1 chapter so far since july 14th 2013 makes me think we wont see any more of this

Had to click through a couple links to find it, so for everyone's convenience, here's the link to the scanlator's reader:

http://reader.shoujosense.com/reader/series/natsuzora_and_run/

http://reader.shoujosense.com/series/natsuzora_and_run/

This one is great! Read the first chapter on another site, but I hope batoto will pick this up quickly.

In the meantime, does anyone know some manga resembling this one? I like this type.

I agree.

This one is great! Read the first chapter on another site, but I hope batoto will pick this up quickly.

In the meantime, does anyone know some manga resembling this one? I like this type.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics