Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 51votes)

Natsuzora and Run

Alt Names: alt 夏空エンド・ランalt Summer Sky and Run
Author: Itou Shiro
Artist: Itou Shiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Second baseman Kaizu Chiaki is a normal senior high schooler who aims to reach the Koshien with his teammates and worries about his future career. One day, a new teacher arrives at his school. Her name is Takamine Touko. Crossing the boundaries between teacher and student, Chiaki and Touko find themselves gradually attracted to each other.
Go to Natsuzora and Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

This manga is not really that great for my heart mmm...

Chiaki is dumb as hell...

Your typical male lead, ladies and gentlemen.

Chiaki is dumb as hell...

Spoiler

too soon mmm...~?

Shit... my eyes are raining mmm...

Not bad so far; My main issue is Chiaki not thinking deeply, as in he doesn't seem to understand that as a teacher she can not be seen with him.

Sometimes the teacher's neck is drawn too long to the point of looking scary

I know it's impossible ,since the title pretty muchstates who will end u with who, but i don't want him to end up with the teacher.

Oh lord, things are heating up quickly on all fronts. What a heck of a set of cliffs for us to be hanging on.

I'm honestly really impressed with how well the baseball team is fleshed out and given story. It doesn't feel like a rom-dram with sports flavoring, or a sports story with rom-dram emphasis. Both the team and the interactions of the main characters play into each other and into the main flow of the story. It's really something.

Oh shit, it's a student/teacher relationship story that doesn't suck. How rare.

hohohohooo...
i see something not sweet... what do you call it?... NT-

Can we just make it vanilla for fuck sake mmm...

...and here comes another dip in Chiaki's form.

If people were performance enhancing drugs, Touko would be the equivalent of Lance Pharmstrong era stuff.

Noooooooo, more frustrating tension and mild dramaaaaaaaa!..

T_T

This series is too fun for such sadness to occur again...

Hopefully it stays a comedy. But great manga so far.

Have only read the first chapter. I'm on the fence with this one. Don't get me wrong I do somehow like it, and one clear fact to what I like about this manga is this time, we have a switch in the gender roles. Instead of the old - teacher's the guy and the student is a girl format, we have something that is rarely done in a teacher-student romance story. The other thing that is holding me back from enjoying this to the fullest is, I just can't help remembering all the news about female teachers and their students that was on TV at the back of my mind while I am reading this. It's odd and I have nothing against the series and I have to read more to see how their "forbidden" relationship develops. I just wish those news won't popped up into my head while I see these two together because it is a major turn off at the moment. And it doesn't help that she seem to be the one approaching the student first. Those news really ruined it.   

And it continues to be enjoyable, adorable, and amusing. What a great start to a series.

My... I love this slow pace, and teacher with glasses, hell yeah mmm...

what is this?... the story is still not clear... i... need.. more.. chapters... to understand the story...

My... that's cute, if only I got a cute teacher like this back when I was in school mmm...

Oh man, I want extra classes with sensei in that outfit! I wonder what happened for that other guy to quit. Was it the "I'm your father, it's now time to do me proud and get 100s in all subjects for your last year" or something different.

hmm.... this one's interesting...

HAMETSU NO MEGAMI YOU'RE MY KAMISAMA

fde6daee96.png

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU SO VERY MUCH

Huuuuuaaa this really made my daaaay

I had lost hope. Thank you so much HoM Scans.
That teacher is thirsty as fuck.

IT'S ALIVE!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics