Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 144votes)

Kasane (MATSUURA Daruma)

Alt Names: alt 累 ──かさね──alt 累 深红累之渊alt 累(かさね)alt Kasane - La Voleuse de visagesalt Once Againalt Касане
Author: Matsuura Daruma
Artist: Matsuura Daruma
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Beautiful people are loved and revered. They have everything they desire right at their fingertips...
Even if that beauty is a complete illusion.

Before Kasane's mother died, she was given a special tube of lipstick from her mother. She was told that if times ever got really really hard, she should wear the lipstick and kiss whatever she really desires.

But is this keepsake a blessing? Or a curse?

@darumaym (Author Twitter)
http://evening.moae.jp/lineup/266 (Official site)

Now available in English digitally from Kodansha USA!
https://kodanshacomics.com/series/kasane/
Go to Kasane (MATSUURA Daruma) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

202 Comments

I guess the lipstick never runs out...

Spoiler

Wow, just wow. I'm glad I picked up this manga. Thanks for the release.

wow, it's gonna be a really bloody journey.

thanks for the chapter Seizon Scans!

Hope you all enjoy Ch2. I'm waiting on magazines now, so Ch3 will probably be around mid-August.

I have the feeling the mother is alive. If she can change her face, there is no guarantee that she is the one that died.

FYI, after reading through Ch2 again -- I will probably be making a slight name change here. I was thrown off by the original listing for this series being as Rui in mangaupdates, but in reality the kanji as a name is read as Kasane. So "Rui -Kasane-" is really just the kanji (Kasane) with the reading -Kasane- next to it. It would be disrespectful for me to have the name botched, so that's why it's changed.

Welp, I bit the bullet and imported the back issues to have raws up to Ch7.

I'll probably set up a Wordpress page with a tip jar. $1 here, $1 there would help defray the mag costs quite a bit. ($10 per chapter basically)

so the mother was ugly too and she use lipstick?!  maybe it's for this that the daughter is so ugly.

You can't fool genetics after all.
Yeah there's a reason I nicknamed her Dark Mokocchi lol...

Its a hell version of Its Not My Fault I'm Not Popular. . .

Spoiler

This is intense.

ho It seems interesting ...

so all guys who get kissed by her becomes hers. truly a dark series.

so the mother was ugly too and she use lipstick?!  maybe it's for this that the daughter is so ugly.

The taste is a bit heavy, but I like it.

All perverts have hearts!!! It's what makes us LOVE the ecchi-ness but the close minded people just see us a deluded people...can't they see that THERE IS A PERVERT IN EACH OF US!!! Especially the ones that deny it coz they are the most perverted.

i-I'm not a pervert!

The chapter says Class 5-X, so that means 5th grade. So about 11 years old.

Looks creepy and interesting...but what age are they even? Those thoughts couldn't have possibly come from  a kid, even if she is being bullied.

Man those jap school bullies start young and expert straight from elementary school it's amazing really.

I cried a little.

So what! I may be perverted, but I have a heart too!

All perverts have hearts!!! It's what makes us LOVE the ecchi-ness but the close minded people just see us a deluded people...can't they see that THERE IS A PERVERT IN EACH OF US!!! Especially the ones that deny it coz they are the most perverted.

Wow this is really interesting. So by kissing things while wearing that lipstick she can exchange something of her own for it? But what about objects? How would that work out if she didn't have anything to exchange? I'm looking forward to how the author plays around with this concept.

P.S. Tyvm for the scans Aereus.

It's pretty good. I do somewhat feel sorry for her

I cried a little.

So what! I may be perverted, but I have a heart too!

Looks creepy and interesting...but what age are they even? Those thoughts couldn't have possibly come from  a kid, even if she is being bullied.

oooo, fun, what's gonna happen now

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics