Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 179votes)

Seeking for Death

Alt Names: alt 将死之人alt もうすぐ死ぬひとalt Mencari Matialt Mousugu Shinu Hitoalt Those Who Will Die Soon
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kominato Riku is a high school student who aims to be a game designer. The girl next door is his childhood friend Haju, is in love with him, but he has fallen head over heels for the school idol Riko. And lastly, there is the transfer student, Nodoka. With that all said you’d think this is the start of some love-comedy harem, but a rumor spreads that Nodoka receives a message that says, “you will die soon”. Riku and the gang’s fate will change in a major way. Who will live, and who will love?

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/shinuhito/
Go to Seeking for Death Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

431 Comments

So much for being best friends forever, what happened to all that "are friendship is unbreakable talk huh? Yeah though so

TheBetrayal.jpg

So is this gonna turn into a manga where everyone becomes scumbags to live? I'm already seeing it with those last few pages. 

That's exactly what I thought when I saw how she acted when he came into the classroom. The stance she took on both her friendship and her willingness in being in a relationship with the mc did a complete 180 when put to the test huh.

I can see them doing some really messed up things to get his favor, and I REALLY see Haju's personality breaking and becoming something really twisted.

the first 32 page i was like
"yay three beautiful girls and a funny mc"

the next page " SPLAT !!!!!"

my heart broke

I should have dipped once I read the horror and tragedy tag. Not saying it's a bad story but I never have a good experience when those two are mixed :|

So is this gonna turn into a manga where everyone becomes scumbags to live? I'm already seeing it with those last few pages. 

this manga is just like the film untraceable, if you don't know what i mean here is the basic story

a killer has a website and kills people on it the more views who go to his site the faster the people die it was a great film but it still tripped me the f out because people still went on the site knowing they were killing someone it just shows you that people don't care what happens unless it happens to them.

try looking for the movie and watch it than compare it to this manga you will see what i'm talking about.

Anyone else realized that Nodoka 's death in the video looked like an accident but the other 2 girls seem like they were captured by someone and then killed ? Does that mean that who Riku choose to save will not be captured? Seems like we will have to wait to find out.

And then, suddenly, a wild Yandere appeared...

Spoiler

okay this....

this is creepy

Shit hits the fan at page 30 then it's all downhill from there...

Like, that girl turns into freakin' street paint from that Iron Beam that could have easily been dodged if she had basic survival skills

If anything it's more like a Roadrunner cartoon they way that they die in this (without the rape)

Found a girl I like, but then the girl became manipulative yandere with predictable ending ....  ;_;

wow, that chick changed her tune real quick. so much for best friends forever when your life is on the line

Interesting. Instant follow.

Oh shit...I cracked up on page 33.
I'm not a nice person , am I? ;/

you're not the only one.....

Nice~ XD

woah, that was one shocking development. not to mention, those girls and their personalities...just wow.

MidoriKitzune
Aug 03 2013 04:11 PM

That really escalated quickly ^^.

I love it already. Die Riko xD DIE!!

Friendship last forever eh? 

I see so this is what it feels like, being left speechless...

Oh shit...I cracked up on page 33.
I'm not a nice person , am I? ;/

... this manga creeps me the F out... I totally feel disgusted by that counter, like ppl don't care and are like "OK lets make this video real"

God... this is so creepy... I get this weird feeling while reading this... I'm not gonna follow this manga(which is rare)... its too... ugh.. IDK what to say... Why did I read this DX 

I mean no insult to anyone, its just me, i can't stand reading/watching things like this, props to you guys who can ACTUALLY read/watch this kinda stuff XD

WcDonald's strikes back! :P

wow nice harem genre here, i never read anything like this b4

this manga said life>friendship lol

-follow-

wow that was shocking and interesting... it's good at catching male teen-adult viewers with this plot.

hope to see more of this, thx Arainami.

...... why i can see it who killes em are each other.....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics