Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 179votes)

Seeking for Death

Alt Names: alt 将死之人alt もうすぐ死ぬひとalt Mencari Matialt Mousugu Shinu Hitoalt Those Who Will Die Soon
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kominato Riku is a high school student who aims to be a game designer. The girl next door is his childhood friend Haju, is in love with him, but he has fallen head over heels for the school idol Riko. And lastly, there is the transfer student, Nodoka. With that all said you’d think this is the start of some love-comedy harem, but a rumor spreads that Nodoka receives a message that says, “you will die soon”. Riku and the gang’s fate will change in a major way. Who will live, and who will love?

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/shinuhito/
Go to Seeking for Death Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

431 Comments

Wow, I had a feeling it was going to a be a sacrifice ending, but to desecrate his body that way is beyond fucked up. I also hate that none of the other girls died except Aoi. Overall this series was about a 7. 

Spoiler

I jerk with the left but I'm right handed. Does that make me a cheater?

Manga was pretty dumb. But that was the ending we deserved really.

Nooooooo.

what!?

i?

I just...

Ok, Ok, wait.

Haju is all sorts of level 255 crazy, so i can totally see her being like 'lets share lol.'

But when did Riko and especially Mikoto get so fucking stupid crazy that they think chopping him up is totally normal.

And, Ok, Riko is in a hospital mega-preggers right? So, like, none of the nurses was like 'excuse me miss, you cant take your severed human hand in the room with you.'

Lastly, they were all scheming bitches (except Mikoto, but she's dumb so...) and they all survive and Riku dies!?

Dude.

P.S. How did Satou-or-Kishin-whatever-fuck it Nodoka drop a goddamn 10-ton construction beam on her sister whatever at the beginning? and, like, why?

that battle scene was really weird... but a great ending.

At least my non-canon ship can non-canonically sail far away from the lovely psychos. Tis all I need.

As for the end
Spoiler

the ending made me lol

WHAT

THE

FUUUUUUUUUCK???????????????????

Spoiler

I can't help but think that the "sorry for ending it like this" part was the author apologizing to the readers through the MC.
Spoiler
So, at the end of chapter 11
Spoiler

That scene was too vague.

Well, at least none of them took the penis, that would've been even more fucked up.

That was... kinda fucked up

I approve

why didn't they just put rubble rubble from the ceiling collapsing down the hole?

WOW! Even though it was really dark I liked it XD!! Which kind of doesn't fall into my tastes normally XD? Welp, who knows, might have awoken a new interest...

The only thing I can say after reading that final chapter...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

Wow, the ending is all over the place. Kinda like MC.

Get it? All over the place? Because they chopped him to pieces

No? oh well.

Lets just move on.

The MC could have just went down the hole without jumping since the mastermind is already dead and no one is watching them anymore. But I guess its better than living with these three psycho around.

Thank you for finishing this roankun.

that ending was...what the fuck was that?

started with good premise, fucked up at the middle onward.

at least, i has read it

DAFUQ WITH THIS MANGO !!!

The story is non-sense at all and the ending seems forced.

I'll give... speculation.

I'm including spoiler because this is speculation and I want to spare the younger folks from indecent conjecture

Spoiler

Indeed this can be happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posthumous_sperm_retrieval

I don't think what was done in ch. 11 page 49 is the reason how she is impregnated. Even there is no trace or view of being raped or defloration.

Btw, it's not just Riku, Haju is also pregnant if you look at it closely That's actually her hair. I was deceived by my eyes

These girls need help.

well, ummm at least the artwork was cute.

I got nothing. The manga held water like the Titenic...

...huh, funny, it wasn't as nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.  From how everyone acted I thought this would be way worse.

Ah well, just goes to show you that imagination > reality.

Dat ending...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics