Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 39votes)

Drag-On Dragoon - Shi ni Itaru Aka

Alt Names: alt ドラッグ オンドラグーン 死ニ至ル赤alt Drag-On Dragoonalt Drag-On Dragoon The Red unto Deathalt Drag-On Dragoon: Shi ni Itaru Akaalt Drakengard - Shi ni Itaru Akaalt Drakengard: Shi ni Itaru Aka
Author: Eishima Jun
Artist: Zet
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spinoff to Drag-on Dragoon 3 (localized as Drakengard). The story follows One, brother to the former Intoner One, and Nero, an Elf practiced with the bow. It begins with the duo massacring their way toward a town's church for redemption...

> Drag-On Dragoon - Judgement
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/drag-on-dragoon-judgement-r9529 )
Go to Drag-On Dragoon - Shi ni Itaru Aka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

Also, I thought ZERO was the main character of Drakengard 3

Zero being the main character of the game has no bearing on this manga. This is a prologue, I'm pretty sure, to Drakengard 3. So Zero /may/ show up but that doesn't mean she'd necessarily be the main character.

Why did ONE kill the woman that was raped? actually, why did she kill everyone in that village? I got nothing from that first chapter...

Because it's Drakengard Drag-on Dragoon.

...... followed.

I really did :P

The first chapter is pretty tame compared to the later chapters that, among other things, contain; more gore, women masturbating, 'course more rape with the girls going batshit crazy... and more gore :)

Basically trying to outdo Berserk.

Why did ONE kill the woman that was raped? actually, why did she kill everyone in that village? I got nothing from that first chapter...

Also, I thought ZERO was the main character of Drakengard 3

The first chapter is pretty tame compared to the later chapters that, among other things, contain; more gore, women masturbating, 'course more rape with the girls going batshit crazy... and more gore :)

Well that's weird. When I checked it out it wasn't tagged. IT WAS A GHOST! =O!!!

Well the later chapters sounds just like Japan... YAY!

Thats nice.. Gotta say i wasn't expecting that.

what is this ?

That sounds awesome!

Edit: Seems like the uploader didn't think the contents in the manga was mature enough. Sooo I fixed that for ya.

Copious amounts of gore? Check.

Rape? Check.

Emo Elf self cutting and spreading dirty needles around? Check.

Seems like another typical day in Japan.

Edit: Seems like the uploader didn't think the contents in the manga was mature enough. Sooo I fixed that for ya.

Isnt he wearing a crossbow?

you can wear a crossbow? quite a fashion sense

finally D;

Because that's the way you introduce a story. Massacre children and people randomly without any context and confuse the fuck out of your readers. I sure want to read more now. Can you tell how excited I am by the tone of my writing? 

Before anyone says anything.. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_(literature)

Isnt he wearing a crossbow?

...Okay

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics