Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.96 - 123votes)

Rescue Me!

Alt Names: alt れすきゅヌME!
Author: Makita Yoshiharu
Artist: Makita Yoshiharu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Besides the fact that both of his parents are on an extended business trip overseas, Mizutani Masayuki was just your normal high school student. One day, Shimizu Sayaka, a girl who's in the same grade as he is, barges unexpectedly into his home and his life announcing, “Your parents hired me to be your maid!” From that day forward, Masayuki finds himself having to deal with Sayaka, the self-declared “live-in maid, er wife,” Takamura Yuka, his aunt who is actually younger than him and fondly calls him “Onii-chan,” the yandere girl Takagi Mai who is in love with Yuka, and his Kohai Ozono Anna whose imagination about Masayuki and Sayaka’s relationship always runs wild. Thus, his days of being caught up in those girls crazy ideas (usually unprintable) begins.
Go to Rescue Me! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic that MC isn't bit act too much cold...? New Window foxhidden
  • 13 Replies

236 Comments

MoDa97q.jpg?1

Unless you're actually gay... BUT, if that's the case, you need to let these girls go... it's not cool to just leave them hanging, "man"...

This is terrible. On every level. The MC is not even human. The story is weak. There is no plot. The characters are impossible to understand or relate to. This is awful. The only thing it has is fan service. Why is this still on my follow list??

You have to remember the growing boobs. Inexplicável.

This is terrible. On every level. The MC is not even human. The story is weak. There is no plot. The characters are impossible to understand or relate to. This is awful. The only thing it has is fan service. Why is this still on my follow list??

The REAL REASON why the MC Runs Away...

family-guy-tom.gif

I refuse to believe that there exists such a wuss of a man in this world, I REFUSE.

He's not gay. Report came out this week that sexual interaction between young people in japan is on the decline. See, what we need is an american male lead. Those girls would be pregnant already.

The real question isn't if the MC is gay or impotent(or both) but why the holy fuck are the girls all over him? It's the 7th chapter and I still don't get it...

yea the MC is gay  i want to beat his face in and ntr the girls id show them a good time on the island lol

Seriously, who wouldn't be all over those girls? MC needs to grow a pair.

80% , the MC is a gay. 

Its not dense, its a gay ..

Trust meee.. -_-

My reaction to this entire series:

"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!"

Doesn't stop me from following it hoping that one day the MC will man-up and either take both of them or kick them all out of his house and find some bros.

Hell no.. he's a guy therefore all of his opinions are completely irrelevant at all times. They are also always wrong. Deal with it xP. He should just be thankful they haven't decided to drug him and do the deed while he's out cold. I just wanna know why both of them are so obsessed.

Thus M.R.A(men's right activism) are born not to mention M.G.T.O.W(men going their own way).

Really, though if you ignore a person's right or issues just because of what body parts he/she was born with the reaction would be either fight(M.R.A) or flight(M.G.T.O.W).

As for you last question research  Sōshoku(-kei) danshi   commonly known as herbivore men  and figure how they affect girls and  japan.

No one's listening to him.

No one's FUCKING LISTENING TO HIM!

For fucks sake, can the guy not have a say in what goes on around him?!

Hell no.. he's a guy therefore all of his opinions are completely irrelevant at all times. They are also always wrong. Deal with it xP. He should just be thankful they haven't decided to drug him and do the deed while he's out cold. I just wanna know why both of them are so obsessed.

To misquote a certain meerkat from the Lion King:

THEY'RE GONNA GET BIGGER.

Spoiler

the aunt should've chosen

Spoiler

as her swimsuit.

she'd have definitely won :P

already seen another one at Ichiban Ushiro Dai Maou ...

... =3= ... (yeah, another pettanko using it ... ultimate weapon for pettanko ?)

yup I well, no one scanned vol 3 yet, but I own the book. so if by the time I finish vol 2 and no one scanned vol 3, I will have to find someone to scan the copy I have.

thanks really appreciate it ...

(and the number for follow get increased by 100 less than 24 hour ... this manga must be somekind of pervert magnet or something ... lolz)

No one's listening to him.

No one's FUCKING LISTENING TO HIM!

For fucks sake, can the guy not have a say in what goes on around him?!

He's gonna look back on this when his balls drop and say "damn I was stupid...."

....!?

What is that from? I can't remember, but those two look familiar. :|

Eat Me  Kanokon

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kanokon-r235

It's similar in a sense that the girls are very proactive and the male mc is a not( at least in the beginning).

Come on MC just bang one or another , it's probably going in the direction of no plot bullshit .

the aunt should've chosen

Spoiler

as her swimsuit.

she'd have definitely won :P

....!?

What is that from? I can't remember, but those two look familiar. :|

I just have to ask : source?

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Genres: Fantasy

of course.

if there was a "mangaka's wet dream" genre, this manga would have it :P

Genres: Fantasy